Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

The Haymakers

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Welcome to TID Haymaker. My hym membership is the best money I spend. Great idea with youtube. Encourging fellow members is what it is a about.

Paul

Haymaker

Haymaker

Oct 21, 2015
Im with you on that bro. Plenty of times ive gone to the gym tired from a long day and shit like hungry comes on pandora and that switch gets flipped
Hell yeah! Rob Bailey and The Hustle Standard IS my Pandora station. Just type it in and let it play, there are a few you'll have to thumbs down but mostly it's a great mix and of course Rob Bailey keeps coming on every 6th song or so.

Welcome to TID Haymaker. My hym membership is the best money I spend. Great idea with youtube. Encourging fellow members is what it is a about.

Paul
Thanks! I'm converting my garage into a gym (I call it the Garagym) figure the up-front cost will be justifiable by never having to spend money on a membership, plus it's super convenient and you never have an excuse to not go.

I'm loving the YouTube thing so far, it's more work than I thought but I love the idea of inspiring others to better themselves. It's only been a month so far and I really don't know what I'm doing but just like fitness, you have to keep going and going and going...

Welcome aboard
Thank you!

Welcome...
Thanks!

awesome, welcome! :)
Thanks so much!

Welcome Haymaker!!! Make Hay while the sun shines!!
Thanks! I do all the time! lol, I have a chicken farm so that's not to far from true.

Last edited:
enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
I like those eric thomas speeches dubbed over some beats too. Never even heard of him before that

oh and chicken farm? Send some eggs this way. Prices are ridiculous these days

Last edited:
Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
I always prefered training at home. My ex told me if I didn't get it out of the house she would roll it down the stairs. I rolled me me down the stairs and took my equipment with me.
When I left she came over balling and said I didn't think you would ever leave me. I threw her out of the house. Not physically though:)

You have a good woman hang on to her.

Haymaker

Haymaker

Oct 21, 2015
I like those eric thomas speeches dubbed over some beats too. Never even heard of him before that

oh and chicken farm? Send some eggs this way. Prices are ridiculous these days
That was totally me too, the first time ET came on I was all, WTF is this shit? then I listened and now I almost look forward to the ET talks.

My chickens are pretty cool, we have 15 in total and we also raise turkeys for thanksgiving and Christmas dinners. We sell eggs for $3 a dozen if your ever in Tacoma, WA.

I always prefered training at home. My ex told me if I didn't get it out of the house she would roll it down the stairs. I rolled me me down the stairs and took my equipment with me.
When I left she came over balling and said I didn't think you would ever leave me. I threw her out of the house. Not physically though:)

You have a good woman hang on to her.
She is good... very good... ;-) She is usually working out right beside me, you can see our last 3 workout days in my latest training video on youtube. Personally, I love watching her do squats, and I think it shows in the video, lol.

Welcome....
Thanks!

_3M_

_3M_

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2015
Welcome haymaker. I love your attitude towards fitness and its amazing that you and your wife were able to get your friends involved as well great way to build a good atmosphere and training environment. Ill def be subbing to your youtubez

Haymaker

Haymaker

Oct 21, 2015
Welcome haymaker. I love your attitude towards fitness and its amazing that you and your wife were able to get your friends involved as well great way to build a good atmosphere and training environment. Ill def be subbing to your youtubez
Thank you. I really appreciate that, you have no idea how much that helps. I wish I could put a link to it, but I guess a few more posts and will fix that, just searching Nathan haymaker though should put me on the top of the search.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
That was totally me too, the first time ET came on I was all, WTF is this shit? then I listened and now I almost look forward to the ET talks.

My chickens are pretty cool, we have 15 in total and we also raise turkeys for thanksgiving and Christmas dinners. We sell eggs for $3 a dozen if your ever in Tacoma, WA.

She is good... very good... ;-) She is usually working out right beside me, you can see our last 3 workout days in my latest training video on youtube. Personally, I love watching her do squats, and I think it shows in the video, lol.

Thanks!
A family that trains together stays together.

Ziegler

Ziegler

Sep 9, 2015
Hello Haymaker my name is Ziegler Nice 2 Meet U.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic