Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

The Haymakers

Haymaker

Haymaker

Oct 21, 2015
Fitness has changed my families lives for the best. I've been weight training for a year and a half now and in that time have inspired my wife and our closest friends to join us. We have made a home gym in our garage and it has helped shape our way of life. We now strive to better ourselves and reach our goals through hard work and determination.

To further inspire and motivate I have created a vlog channel on YouTube to chronicle this journey of ours. It's not all about fitness, it's about life and the daily grind, but it starts and ends with fitness.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and become even more of a fitness freak and I invite you all to check out our YouTube channel.

I guess I can't post a link yet but our channel is at YouTube /nathan-haymaker

Thanks and good luck to all in your fitness goals.

Haymaker

Haymaker

Oct 21, 2015
I am a Haymaker. It's not only my last name, it's how I approach life. If your gonna do something, go all out.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Welcome Haymaker!!! Make Hay while the sun shines!!

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
I am a Haymaker. It's not only my last name, it's how I approach life. If your gonna do something, go all out.

So when rob bailey says they call me the haymaker, he wasnt actually talking about making hay huh? Makes more sense now...

Haymaker

Haymaker

Oct 21, 2015
So when rob bailey says they call me the haymaker, he wasnt actually talking about making hay huh? Makes more sense now...
lol, no he sure wasn't.

On a side note Rob Bailey and The Hustle Standard is my favorite music, especially to work out too, and although I have a special love for the Haymaker song (obviously) my favorite is "I don't give a f*ck" it sums up my mental state perfectly.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Im with you on that bro. Plenty of times ive gone to the gym tired from a long day and shit like hungry comes on pandora and that switch gets flipped

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic