Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Thank You..Shelby!

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
You seriously look bigger than your rehab pics. Amazing!

Thanks bro. This new diet works way better.. only 4 weeks to go.. :)

Great Job Italian Muscle, I will say I am jealous, PM me about what that program has run you......

Will do bro!

looking great bro. Thats some solid improvements and very noticable. cuts are looking solid aswell. hows the legs doing?

Legs looking vascular as well. A little bit hairy though.. Need a good shave. Ill post up final pics in 4 weeks when Im ready to leave or when I get back in town..

Amazing work!

Thank you!

nationwide

nationwide

VIP Member
Mar 19, 2011
Shelby is a good trainer i m currently using him for my upcoming show.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
nice job IM, can't wait to see how you keep transforming, Shelby is doing a great job as usual. best of luck to you and Shelby. Keep up the good work IM.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Great results! I hired Shelby as well -- I've got an interesting goal in wanting to shrink instead of build (BB->WPD). Of all the competition prep I've done & observed over the last 10 yrs, Shelby consistently brings in people, all sorts of people -- older, younger, inexperienced, highly experienced, competitors, not competitiors, into the best condition. That's been a lifetime challenge of mine and I'm looking forward to hitting whatever ends up being my target show date peeled!

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Well done, you sure got those great Italian genetics

S

ShelbyStarnes

Aug 20, 2011
Hey guys this is Shelby.
I hadn't heard of this board before, but Lil Ed sent me a link to this thread today. Glad to see some of my clients over here, kicking ass as usual :)

Nice board, thanks for having me.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Very nice to see you here Shelby

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
it is great to have you join us! welcome shelby!

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Shelby is a good trainer i m currently using him for my upcoming show.

You wont be disappointed!

nice job IM, can't wait to see how you keep transforming, Shelby is doing a great job as usual. best of luck to you and Shelby. Keep up the good work IM.

Thanks bro!

Well done, you sure got those great Italian genetics

Thank you sir!

Hey guys this is Shelby.
I hadn't heard of this board before, but Lil Ed sent me a link to this thread today. Glad to see some of my clients over here, kicking ass as usual :)

Nice board, thanks for having me.

Thanks bro. I appreciate all your help and expertise! I never looked better! Looking forward to working with you some more in the near future!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic