Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Thank You..Shelby!

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
The one thing that continues to amaze me about this sport, and will always, is that you lost 17 pounds but look bigger. Nice job IM.

So true!!

AWESOME job IM!! I remember seeing pictures of last time when you went to Vegas and I thought in those pics you looked in really great shape, now you work even harder and now this condition/size you have put on is incredible!!

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Well done= you got the heart and the knowledge base to do wonders, obviously!

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Looking good bro, hard work pays off....mind giving us some examples of the things your nutritionist changed in your diet to help

Stunna

Well the last 2 years I followed his carb cycle plan. This year he has me doing something different. All meals are the same. He does his adjustments as he see fits. Changed my macros 4x.. I spoke with him yesterday, and he doesnt want me to peak too soon, so Im keeping the same macros this week, which aint much..Im starving all the time, but thats a part of getting lean(his words).. This new regime honestly works better and faster then carb cycling, at least for me anyways..

IMHO shelby and john meadows are the best out there according to what you want to accomplish. cant go wrong either way. I have my wife working with john meadows right now and he is AMAZING.

Ive heard great things about John Meadows as well. I went with Shelby, because he came recommended by a friend of mine. He has helped my wife as well with her figure.

The one thing that continues to amaze me about this sport, and will always, is that you lost 17 pounds but look bigger. Nice job IM.

Yeah, its pretty crazy. Everyone at work thinks Im bigger, but Im not..looks are deceaving. Wife thinks im skinny..wtf?

Italian, you look great man. I gotta say those results are really inspiring man. I feel you on not wanting to be 300lbs and a pro .....lol, i feel like ass at 240 to be honest=-)

Keep up the awesome work and it looks like you and shelby together make a dream team man!!!!

Thanks bro. If I decide to compete next year(ill be 40), Im going to have Shelby help me. Looking to do a state show..masters and my weight class. I think ill have a good shot at both. Will see..

awesome results.
would u mind posting current nutrition plan for 7 weeks and supp's ;)

Out of respect for Shelby, I dont want to post exactly what Im doing nutritional wise(because I paid for his services, and thats how he makes a living), but for supps.. im just running a little bit of test/primo/hgh.. Nothing too hardcore or high in dose either!

Everyone else, thanks for the compliments. Look for final pic in 5 weeks..just in time for my vegas trip! :) 5 days of pool parties and sun..

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
you look great IM, what are your goals btw?

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
Understandable.. Nice! u look bigger

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
you look great IM, what are your goals btw?

Ive been talking with Shelby, and a local IFBB Pro, and Im thinking of doing just a local warm up show, and then hit the big state show. Not exactly sure when, maybe next year. I turn 40 this fall, so it would be cool to compete in masters, then also in my weight class. Have some things to work on, so Ill have about a year and half to make improvements. I dont have a desired weight class, ill just let the diet work, and wherever I fall, thats the weight class ill do. It looks like ill be either LHW or HW.

Thanks for the compliments as well.

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
You seriously look bigger than your rehab pics. Amazing!

C

ccjc81

Feb 2, 2011
dude great job,you look good and for 40 years old thats quite an accomplishment.Im 50 now so iknow how hard its as you get older to gain and maintain hard earned muscle.Keep up the hard work and good luck in your competions.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Great Job Italian Muscle, I will say I am jealous, PM me about what that program has run you......

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
looking great bro. Thats some solid improvements and very noticable. cuts are looking solid aswell. hows the legs doing?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic