Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Testosterone/aas and smell

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Hey Shine, IMHO Guaiacol has no place being in AAS, BA, BB, Peg 300 and PS 80 are really the only things needed.
I agree the amount of guaiacol used in cetain things doesnt really pose a threat, but why use it when its not needed at all. Thats some nasty stuff I personally wouldnt want to be handling or putting near any sort of heat source.......BOOOOOOOM. LOL

Whatever personal preference is realy, and yes there definitely is alot of other solvents carriers one can use. It is used more in the medical community than people think though. You get far more of it when you take cold medicine than you do from making injects imo. However I've read a few things on it that make me wonder about safety and it's use in any thing, Schering looks to be the first to have used it in making aas.
2. U.S. Patent 2,840,508 Injectable steroid Hormone Preparations and Method Of Making Same. Schering June 24, 1958.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Ive got some tren e that you can taste immedeatly after injection then it leaves baseball knots

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
I can smell it in the the oil as well as when it's in raw form. It's definitely not the ba, bb, or carrier.I've asked the same question to my friends and they cannot smell it. I wonder if it's a genetic trait similar to the asparagus scent trait.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
My wife swears I smell different when on higher doses of test

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
pheromones get stronger, and oil glads, sweat glands which androgens all increase. You either turn the ladies on more or you stink! lmao

pips

pips

MuscleHead
Jul 12, 2011
my woman can smell the test in my sweat ....when i run cyp she says i smell kinda sweet when i run e she says i stink like rotten eggs lol she cant smell the prop at all....

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
YES YOU HIT IT on the HEAD

It's not psychosomatic. The odor is quite distinctive. I could pick it out blindfolded in the dark. Are you saying you can't smell an odor when you handle raw?

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
My wife swears I smell different when on higher doses of test
yup,same with my girl...!she'll ask me if i upped my dose or changed labs cause i smell more musky when i sweat,lol...

my ex wife used to complain about the same thing but for "other injectable reasonings"...i can smell it too.some labs i use i swear it's just straight oil or underdosed as all balls then some are dosed at say 300mg/ml and in 2wks time i sweat more and def mark my territory in the gym more.i always keep the spray bottle and towels by me just in case,lol....!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic