Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Testosterone/aas and smell

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Can you smell test while it's in oil? I smell that grainy sweet smell but I'm not sure if it's the oil,bb,ba or gear.... Obviously I'm no brewer just being curious... I like the smell maybe because I know greatness follows... Also curious can woman really smell test on somebody that's on? Maybe it's not the smell but the Ora of confidence that one puts off...

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
No it's not the compounds it's the oil and or solvents.

At least this is my impression because the powder has a strong smell to it but once mixed that smell seem to go away or lessen and get combined in other smell of the mix.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
got guaiacol?

Last edited:
SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
If i could avoid guicaol, i would, i try not to by any gear with that shit in it.

Me too as the 1st time he put too much in and it was very crippling.

I think that if one is to brew for themselves why not keep the mg's to the point it don't need any additional stuff besides EO.

So for me I keep prop stuff at 100mg and think when I do TNE I will just do it at 75mg.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Thanks, that answers the first question....
Soooo you guys think woman can smell it?

goof321

goof321

Nov 18, 2011
depends on how high of a dose per mg the inject is. A Test 400mg/ml will have a pungent smell indefinatly. To me it smell sort of "pinesol-ish" if you are concerned if there is anything in the bottle throw it in the freezer, you will see some sort of seperation.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
If i could avoid guicaol, i would, i try not to by any gear with that shit in it.

Minor use of it ain't no more harmful than BA realy like BA it's organic in nature, your right less solvents the better though. It's a precusor in alot of things we consume daily , flavorants , childrens cough syrup, and the glycerin ether is the drug guaifenesin originating from Guaiacol . Lot of derivatives made from this crazy compound.

I think it's the main secret ingredient in pancakes, ha ha ha! joking! carry-on

goof321

goof321

Nov 18, 2011
Minor use of it ain't no more harmful than BA realy like BA it's organic in nature, your right less solvents the better though. It's a precusor in alot of things we consume daily , flavorants , childrens cough syrup, and the glycerin ether is the drug guaifenesin originating from Guaiacol . Lot of derivatives made from this crazy compound.

I think it's the main secret ingredient in pancakes, ha ha ha! joking! carry-on

Hey Shine, IMHO Guaiacol has no place being in AAS, BA, BB, Peg 300 and PS 80 are really the only things needed.
I agree the amount of guaiacol used in cetain things doesnt really pose a threat, but why use it when its not needed at all. Thats some nasty stuff I personally wouldnt want to be handling or putting near any sort of heat source.......BOOOOOOOM. LOL

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I heard kfc fries shicken with it. Mmmmmm

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic