Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Test e , tren e , eq , Anadrol cycle question

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I prefer experience as well. It's easy to tell someone that reads and regurgitates or reads and rewords it.

You can tell the guys that speak from experience and from the heart but different people have different experiences.

What works for some doesn't work for others. I like to gather as much info as possible, personal experiences, articles, books, simple posts, studies and my own experiences to help me make an informed decision. It is best to keep an open mind to things so we can continue to learn.

I've never had trouble. I used to take R-ALA for sensitivity but really can't tell the difference either way. Gotta remember we are all different and it's pretty cheap and easy to obtain. You can get it at GNC. Take a little time to run a few searches if you like.

Take it slow for now and run it on training days. You should be fine running it thru the cycle. You won't get much out of 4 weeks with it. Bump it up or add more days as you feel comfortable.

I run slin 7 days a week and I'll run it for 2 or 3 months at a time. It didn't start like that but that's how it is.

You will also hear that it's possible to become diabetic from running it for so long but a few searches will turn up nothing. No one has ever become diabetic because of it to my knowledge. I say to my knowledge because I don't claim to know everything, just what I've experienced and the info I've gathered. I like to see all angles.

If you have any questions or thoughts, post em up. There are a few other guys here with some good experience on the subject matter and like to help out as well.

Or if anyone else has any thoughts or experience, jump in. These discussions can be full of good info and all of us can learn.

H

B

Butkus62

Apr 10, 2013
Thanks HDH for your experience and insight greatly appreciated...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic