Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Test e , tren e , eq , Anadrol cycle question

B

Butkus62

Apr 10, 2013
First I have ran all of these compounds before just not together ...
i cruise on test and have for 2.5 years now I just increase doses when I add compounds and do what I consider a cycle ...
this will consist of
test e 600 mgs week 12 weeks
tren e 400 mgs week 12 weeks
Eq 500 mgs week. 12 weeks
Anadrol 50 mgs Ed 4-6 weeks
and possibly fast acting slin for 4 weeks
I'm open to all suggestions and critiques but my main question is , if I'm planning on gradually dropping my test back to a cruise dosage will arimadex or something similar still be needed ? Thanks

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Personally I would run adex 1mg e3d or so the whole duration, but it all boils down to your body's biology and how high estradiol levels get.. More test means more estrogen, always so that or another SARM would be highly desirable to maximize free test

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
For arimidex youllneed to gauge your own body. I only need 0.25 eod for just about anything

RebelMuscle666

RebelMuscle666

Sep 9, 2014
Last time I did that cycle minus the anadrol, my blood pressure was through the roof and was getting blurred vision. My doses were higher than yours so you might be fine but keep an eye on it regardless. You'll see good results with this cycle.

A small amount of arimidex is all you need.

B

Butkus62

Apr 10, 2013
Thanks guys I will def get some adex ...

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I agree with the fellas, you don't want to run into any gyno issues.

Another thing I'd like to add, if you are going to run the log, I would suggest running the full 12 weeks.

Slin works very well but like anything else, you need some time on it. Some guys expect a lot in a short time.

You will have extra bloat from the slin so be ready with the Dex.

How do you plan on running the log?

H

B

Butkus62

Apr 10, 2013
Actually it's humalin r but just once pre workout in the am about 10 units I haven't tried to go twice a day yet still have a healthy fear of it ..

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
A healthy fear of it is is ok being new. Everyone goes through it and it's smart.

I started off with R myself. You are fine with the 10ius to start as long as you are always ready. What are you bringing to the gym with you in case you run into any trouble?

H

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
^^^ great question! I'm naturally hypo so I want to hear others use

B

Butkus62

Apr 10, 2013
First I eat breakfast 8 egg whites 1 cup of oatmeal take 10 iu shot go to gym and sip karbolin 80 to 100 grams of carbs during workout .. Post work out whey 3 scoops gnc brand and 80 grams of dextrose in shake ... Then about 1 hour after shake have chicken and potato or sweet potato or rice kinda just follow that for the rest of my day .. But I do keep orange juice in my bag just incase ..

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Sounds like you are doing a good job of staying safe.

I sip on a gainer during my training. It's pretty high in carbs though but I have a lot of cals to get in.

180g of carbs :eek:

I'm in the gym close to 2 hrs though, longer on leg day.

H

B

Butkus62

Apr 10, 2013
Yeah I'm gym about 1hour 45 mins or so ... I've went hypo once and it was hours after gym scared the shit out of me lol I stoped at store slammed oj got a snickers then went home ate oatmeal loaded with sugar over did it but I was going to make sure I didn't fall out ... So you think I'll be safe doing 12 weeks of humalin I've read at most do for 6 weeks.. I also read to only do it 3 or 4 days a week to keep sensitivity high .. But I would rather hear from experience you can read different shit all day ...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic