Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Switching to Test D

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
The Test D I have could be used at close to the same injection protocol though right?? Undecylenate is just a little long esters than decanoate right??
Test D is about 11-12 days while UD is 20-21 days. One could easily do 14 to 20 days injects with UD.

My mentally disturbed niece who is in college decided she was a male and is transitioning to be one. She uses test UD 1x a month.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Test D is about 11-12 days while UD is 20-21 days. One could easily do 14 to 20 days injects with UD.

My mentally disturbed niece who is in college decided she was a male and is transitioning to be one. She uses test UD 1x a month.

Like for real?

massimo1

massimo1

VIP Member
Dec 16, 2022
Why not use sustanon? Long half-life, supposedly 18 to 21 days. Stays pretty even level in your bloodstream.

Jrod

Jrod

Jun 30, 2022
I really like test decanoate. It’s great for trt, like kluso I don’t like to pin so often. I take it once every 10 days @ 250mg.
I brewed some myself and it’s potent. I also brewed some test enanthate and made a blend of test d and test e.
I really like this combination for trt as well!
You can do it every 2 weeks at a higher dose if you have no other option, it’ll work fine.
I like test decanoate.

bigsquat82

bigsquat82

Dec 30, 2022
Why not use sustanon? Long half-life, supposedly 18 to 21 days. Stays pretty even level in your bloodstream.
Nope.
If you look at the release times of the ester in Sustanon it looks good in theory. But in a real world application it really isn't. You get spikes of test all over the place and not to mention it is much harder to control your estrogen levels while on Sustanon because of the test spikes and drop offs. It's a roller coaster for sure.
I used Sustanon way back when I first started gear. And had good results. But after many years of experience with Test E and Test C, I don't see the point in messing with Sustanon. No to mention it's usually more expensive to purchase.
And if you look at the ester weight of the medium and longer ester portion of Sustanon, your actually getting less hormone that can be used because of the heavy ester attached to the hormone.
The biggest bang for your buck and simplicity of injections is going to be Test E or Test C, or any medium chain ester.
I just want to use the Test D I have because I can bring less vials on the road and inject less frequently is all. It's just easier and not carrying as much gear around.

bigsquat82

bigsquat82

Dec 30, 2022
I really like test decanoate. It’s great for trt, like kluso I don’t like to pin so often. I take it once every 10 days @ 250mg.
I brewed some myself and it’s potent. I also brewed some test enanthate and made a blend of test d and test e.
I really like this combination for trt as well!
You can do it every 2 weeks at a higher dose if you have no other option, it’ll work fine.
I like test decanoate.
Yeah, that was my thought too. Less injections but I can still do a decent cycle while on the road and keep my levels stable. I don't mind injections every day or twice a day normally lol. But I don't like bringing extra gear on the road when I don't have too. This job sometimes gets random searches by the Coast guard.....not that I'm worried but less is always better lol
I be getting back on my TRT soon through my clinic and then there is no problem. Just refill the used vials that have scripts lol.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
. . . . This job sometimes gets random searches by the Coast guard.....not that I'm worried but less is always better lol . . . .

Last edited:
beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Reminds me when I traveled to Brazil. What I use was fortunately was all clear oil and relatively thin. I bought some insulin (10ml vials) emptied them out, flushed them with BA, and then proceeded to mix all the oils in the vials. No one cared. I could have carried a rock of cocaine with me.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Test Decanoate has a user-friendly half-life, whereas Test UNdecanoate has a (slightly) more friendly half-life.

For those who go the ugl route, TestD appears mostly as one part of high concentration blends and is seen, but less often, than TestU as a standalone.

For those who seek approved prescription stuff for whatever reason, including crossing borders, TestU is available in the US as Aveed, and elsewhere as Nebido.

The trick will be getting your doctor to prescribe it, because some doctors adhere to inertia, and prefer Cyp ....... in case border-crossing paperwork is needed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic