Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Switching to Test D

bigsquat82

bigsquat82

Dec 30, 2022
No, @Kluso likes the Big D....

Don't know anyone who carries this, Test U is made for monthly dosage.
The Test D I have could be used at close to the same injection protocol though right?? Undecylenate is just a little long esters than decanoate right??

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
The Test D I have could be used at close to the same injection protocol though right?? Undecylenate is just a little long esters than decanoate right??
I would use it similar to how you would use Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca). So like once per week would be okay. I'm sure you could stretch it out longer (or shorter) depending on your goal(s).

bigsquat82

bigsquat82

Dec 30, 2022
I would use it similar to how you would use Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca). So like once per week would be okay. I'm sure you could stretch it out longer (or shorter) depending on your goal(s).
Thank you.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Been there and done it: TU 500mg E14 days. Its a long heavy ester and felt like I was running <300 from a 'supra physiological' perspective but I keep all my strength and size. With that said going back to TP EOD injections for a total of 140mgs/week immediately restored the Superman Effect.

Maybe I simply like injecting.......lol

bigsquat82

bigsquat82

Dec 30, 2022
Been there and done it: TU 500mg E14 days. Its a long heavy ester and felt like I was running <300 from a 'supra physiological' perspective but I keep all my strength and size. With that said going back to TP EOD injections for a total of 140mgs/week immediately restored the Superman Effect.

Maybe I simply like injecting.......lol
Yeah I tend to use test prop at the beginning of cycles while I'm waiting for my test C to kick in. I have been known to use test base as a pre workout everyday for months on end lol, or injectable orals everyday for a month plus. I completely understand love to pin lol. It's an addiction LMAO.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I think @Kluso uses Test D when cruising.
Yep, love it for trt. 1/2ml, once a week and don’t feel any peaks and valleys like I would test e or c with once a week injects. I hate injecting so less I have to do it the better! When I blast I just leave it in and add test e or whatever on top so when I pull everything I don’t have to wait for it to build up again. Have not tried it once every two weeks or anything longer than 6-7 days between injects.

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
Yep, love it for trt. 1/2ml, once a week and don’t feel any peaks and valleys like I would test e or c with once a week injects. I hate injecting so less I have to do it the better! When I blast I just leave it in and add test e or whatever on top so when I pull everything I don’t have to wait for it to build up again. Have not tried it once every two weeks or anything longer than 6-7 days between injects.

That’s a good idea 1/2 a ml once every 7 days. I don’t like I’ve seen Test D on any list… sounds good though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
So my job requires that I'm without access to mail for extended periods of time while I'm working. I do not want to be carrying a bunch of vials with me while I'm away from home.
So I am going to switch to Test D while I'm working so I carry less gear with me and have less frequent injections.
Any advice on injection protocol? I have used long esters before but always was on a twice weekly protocol. For less frequent injections could I get away with just 1 injection a week??
Yes, once a week is fine with Test D. It’s a longer ester than Test cyp and enan. I’ve been doing this for years with no problems.

bigsquat82

bigsquat82

Dec 30, 2022
That’s a good idea 1/2 a ml once every 7 days. I don’t like I’ve seen Test D on any list… sounds good though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had a friend I am close with and he ordered some test U, got it tested and came back as Test D. So he got rid of it for cheap once he brewed it all. So hence why I have Test D instead of Test U.
Test D isn't usually on any vendor lists. It's usually only in Sustanon 250. His overseas place just sent the wrong thing.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic