Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Switching to Test D

bigsquat82

bigsquat82

Dec 30, 2022
So my job requires that I'm without access to mail for extended periods of time while I'm working. I do not want to be carrying a bunch of vials with me while I'm away from home.
So I am going to switch to Test D while I'm working so I carry less gear with me and have less frequent injections.
Any advice on injection protocol? I have used long esters before but always was on a twice weekly protocol. For less frequent injections could I get away with just 1 injection a week??

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Not a user obviously but what I found:

The recommended dose is 3 mL (750 mg) injected intramuscularly, followed by 3 mL (750 mg) injected after 4 weeks, then 3 mL (750 mg) injected every 10 weeks thereafter. (1ml = 250mg)

bigsquat82

bigsquat82

Dec 30, 2022
Smh, thanks.

And definitely a user. On a lot of other boards for many many years just a different name. Anonymity is key in this game.

I just don't use long esters normally. The only long esters I use are Bold and Deca, and I follow the same m/w/f shot protocol for those two and just extend my cycle out to a 16-20 week cycle so I have time to actually enjoy the results since they take longer to build in your system then the medium ester Test does that I use for the base of my cycle.
All I was wanting to know was how far out I could space the shots out and still get decent results from Test D so that I can limit the vials and barrels I have to bring. Yes I can do some guess work based off of ester halflife. But I was just wanting some input from someone that had experience with a long esters only cycle.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
And definitely a user. On a lot of other boards for many many years just a different name. Anonymity is key in this game.

I just don't use long esters normally. The only long esters I use are Bold and Deca, and I follow the same m/w/f shot protocol for those two and just extend my cycle out to a 16-20 week cycle so I have time to actually enjoy the results since they take longer to build in your system then the medium ester Test does that I use for the base of my cycle.
All I was wanting to know was how far out I could space the shots out and still get decent results from Test D so that I can limit the vials and barrels I have to bring. Yes I can do some guess work based off of ester halflife. But I was just wanting some input from someone that had experience with a long esters only cycle.
Yeah sorry, my bad, I can't help and my husband has never used it.

bigsquat82

bigsquat82

Dec 30, 2022
Test Decanoate would be fine for weekly or even every 14days.
So if I'm gonna do a small blast stepping outside my TRT dose I could get away with every 14th day too? Or would I wanna do a little more frequently? Or do I just do a bigger injection every 14 days? Volume of oil per shot isn't a problem for me.
I guess what I'm getting at is what's the best shot frequency to keep my blood level stable while using this longer ester for a blast. I don't want the highs and lows just nice smooth and consistent levels through out the blast.

Last edited:
bigsquat82

bigsquat82

Dec 30, 2022
Not sure how many mg/ml your gear is but I’ve done 400mg TestU every 14 days with the same results as 200 a week
Okay thanks. My gear is dosed at 250 mg/ml. Also have 400 mg/ml just has some pip till the injection site gets use to it after a couple shots, the consequences of higher mg/ml gear :(

bigsquat82

bigsquat82

Dec 30, 2022
No, @Kluso likes the Big D....

Don't know anyone who carries this, Test U is made for monthly dosage.
Not worried about who carries it. Already have it. Just was wondering on the injection protocol for a blast while I'm away from home. Just trying to keep away from the roller coaster effect with blasting but being able to still blast without as many injection a a medium ester would require while I'm out of town.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic