jacobss
What's New?

Super Bowl 49... greatest ever?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
What game were you watching? You mean Julian Edleman
Douchenozzle..you know what I meant. Turn your Red n Gold dildo in.....:Middle-finger-emoti

Yeah - the Saints and Falcons really had their shit together in the 80s & 90s... Rams? They went hard with Everett for a few years... But the toughest division?? Pfffffffff

Really? AFC sucked balls then. You must be new to the game...Dallas with White & Aikman? Giants -Simms, Taylor Pepper...Redskins Theismann--bEARs -Ditka..etc etc.. Would love to see Brady play in those times\rules. He cries and looks for a flag every down, JOMO never saw a flag for ''roughing the passer'' PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!!!

Of course Brady is the best ever.

There is no "what ifs" anyone can use against Brady in the game... what about the 2 "what ifs" when the Patriots lost to the Giants in the 2 superbowls.. what if david tyree didn't catch that ball? What if Welker caught that pass?

Patriots fans never cried "what if" after those loses..

No need for people to cry that shit because Pete Carroll made that bad call..

Pats won, Brady the best

I'm glad Seaturds lost but Brady ain't no JOMOM...see below

Not sure this one was the best cause the Pats 2001 season SB win was nuts!

Me being a huge Montana fan I have to go with Brady now. Any QB that goes to 6 SB's & comes out with 4 wins... come on peeps.

How about 2 QB's that go to 4 Bowls and win all 4? :D

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I'm still loving the Carolina / pats bowl I'm like 2001? That was hell of a game . But the comback against Seattle turn last minute play call into win that was classic !

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic