Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Super Bowl 49... greatest ever?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Brady should have gave that MVP to Amadola anyways. No Amadola and Pats get blown out. Amadola won that game not Brady

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
NOT TO MENTION PAT'S PLAY IN THE F'N WEAKEST DIVISION IN THE LEAGUE AND THE 9ER'S PLAYED IN THE TOUGHEST..

Yeah - the Saints and Falcons really had their shit together in the 80s & 90s... Rams? They went hard with Everett for a few years... But the toughest division?? Pfffffffff

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Of course Brady is the best ever.

There is no "what ifs" anyone can use against Brady in the game... what about the 2 "what ifs" when the Patriots lost to the Giants in the 2 superbowls.. what if david tyree didn't catch that ball? What if Welker caught that pass?

Patriots fans never cried "what if" after those loses..

No need for people to cry that shit because Pete Carroll made that bad call..

Pats won, Brady the best

DF

DF

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2012
Not sure this one was the best cause the Pats 2001 season SB win was nuts!

Me being a huge Montana fan I have to go with Brady now. Any QB that goes to 6 SB's & comes out with 4 wins... come on peeps.

Last edited:
Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Not sure this won was the best cause the Pats 2001 season SB win was nuts!

Me being a huge Montana fan I have to go with Brady now. Any QB that goes to 6 SB's & comes out with 4 wins... come on peeps.

True, there was nothing like the 2001 season

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
As far as best sb. Winning qb's, that goes to bradshaw. 4 appearances, 4 rings. As far as greatest qbs. Ever he is definitely in the top 2. It could go either way depending on the particular topic. Brady is a flat out leader of men, probably his single greatest attribute and, I am not a pats fan but, enjoyed the game immensely

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
The thing about Brady is he wins with a bunch of no name players... Really aside from Gronkowski i dont think there is another superstar on that team... Aside from Pats fans people would be hard pressed to name 10 players on that team. He makes everyone around him better. Thats a true leader.

T

texastea

May 1, 2013
Taking nothing away from Brady, but Revis is definitely a superstar.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
The thing about Brady is he wins with a bunch of no name players... Really aside from Gronkowski i dont think there is another superstar on that team... Aside from Pats fans people would be hard pressed to name 10 players on that team. He makes everyone around him better. Thats a true leader.

Taking nothing away from Brady, but Revis is definitely a superstar.

I think he means on offense. Aside from 2007, Brady has done it with a bunch of different no name receivers. Healthy Gronk this year, and Edelman starting to become a super star slot receiver has helped.

The Pats had some pretty damn good defenses in the early 2000's and again this year. Funny how those are the years they have won the Super Bowl.

T

texastea

May 1, 2013
I think he means on offense. Aside from 2007, Brady has done it with a bunch of different no name receivers. Healthy Gronk this year, and Edelman starting to become a super star slot receiver has helped.

The Pats had some pretty damn good defenses in the early 2000's and again this year. Funny how those are the years they have won the Super Bowl.

One of the most amazing elements of the Patriot's continued success is their ability to interchange players without skipping a beat. And, yes, Brady does it without offensive superstars...other than Gronk.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic