Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Summer cycle

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
So i just finished my summer cycle 2 weeks ago. the last 5 weeks I added one Parabolan amp a week on top of 250 test C, 400 Mast. the last 2 weeks I got 300 lbs for 10 pretty easy reps on the flat bench, which is up a pretty good bit for me. It was a little shocking for a 62 year old crumpled gizzard like me. It did flare my gyno though which was also shocking. Jeez, I still really really like this greasy kid's stuff. Any good old timers cycle stories from the summer?

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Any summer sausage recommendations?

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Test c @ 400 mgs week
Mast e 400 mgs week
Proviron 50 mgs daily first 4 weeks

Hornier than a 3 horned billy goat. Loved it!
That's a lot of DHT grandpa! dick must be cutting glass.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I thought I was taking 450 mg of test, 150 mg of tren and 150 mg of mast a week, but found out the test I was taking was fake, so I was only taking the TMT blend of 150 mg a week. Which I stopped when I ended up in the hospital. I didn't realize the other test was fake until I had blood work done a month after dropping the TMT. I did the last 7 weeks of my contest prep on no test and added in 25 mg a day of anavar the last 4 weeks. Still took the overall, but I was better the day before I went into the hospital when I was on the TMT.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I thought I was taking 450 mg of test, 150 mg of tren and 150 mg of mast a week, but found out the test I was taking was fake, so I was only taking the TMT blend of 150 mg a week. Which I stopped when I ended up in the hospital. I didn't realize the other test was fake until I had blood work done a month after dropping the TMT. I did the last 7 weeks of my contest prep on no test and added in 25 mg a day of anavar the last 4 weeks. Still took the overall, but I was better the day before I went into the hospital when I was on the TMT.
Would be nice to know whose test it was.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Would be nice to know whose test it was.
I won't out the source, because they did make it right. However, the test was Canadian Peptides test prop. I wasn't the only one who complained about the stuff being fake or underdosed either. In all fairness, I have used other CP gear (cyp, parabolan, tren ace) and it was all legit.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I got primo and masteron but never took it. My cycle was a mix of test and deca blends. Finished up with test cyp npp dbol injection blend 250 3 ccs a week . Now on test decanoate undecanoate blend with a kiss of test enanthate. Subq 300 mg a week.
Tried microdoses of trestolone and Para added in but no for me. My body loves it but I walk around pissed off 25 hrs 8 days a week!

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I won't out the source, because they did make it right. However, the test was Canadian Peptides test prop. I wasn't the only one who complained about the stuff being fake or underdosed either. In all fairness, I have used other CP gear (cyp, parabolan, tren ace) and it was all legit.
Well that explains why I never got any results from the test Prop. Should have known since I never got the test flu or kick like I usually do from TP. I have decided to stay close to home.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
That’s good enough for me & I understand. Thanks.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011

I can verify this, as I had the same prop:( Was taking it around springtime and just felt tired a lot. GF mentioned his experience and it clicked in my head. I usually do not get labs done to see my test levels, so it helped knowing I was not alone. I was thinking I was just semi-sick from something I picked up from the school I work at. As soon as I switched to a different test prop, it was an immediate change in everything, lol. I was taking 50mg EOD IM with a slin pin, so 150-200mg/wk.

It was a free Christmas gift I got a few years back, the same time as GF. Since I only ever really use sub-q or small trt IM dosings these days, my stuff lasts forever, and I had just gotten to it this year, lol:)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic