Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Summer cycle

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I can verify this, as I had the same prop:( Was taking it around springtime and just felt tired a lot. GF mentioned his experience and it clicked in my head. I usually do not get labs done to see my test levels, so it helped knowing I was not alone. I was thinking I was just semi-sick from something I picked up from the school I work at. As soon as I switched to a different test prop, it was an immediate change in everything, lol. I was taking 50mg EOD IM with a slin pin, so 150-200mg/wk.

It was a free Christmas gift I got a few years back, the same time as GF. Since I only ever really use sub-q or small trt IM dosings these days, my stuff lasts forever, and I had just gotten to it this year, lol:)
Same. I received it as a Christmas gift twice over the last two years and saved it for my contest prep.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Same. I received it as a Christmas gift twice over the last two years and saved it for my contest prep.
Dam. Well, we know who that was. Lol. Seemed like a good guy. I doubt he did it on purpose. Not that I have used him. But maybe he knew something since he was giving it away. And you can’t exactly ask him to make it right because you didn’t pay for it. But hopefully you guys at least told him about it in case he didn’t know. Just my opinion of course. It did kind of fuck up your contest prep after all!

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Dam. Well, we know who that was. Lol. Seemed like a good guy. I doubt he did it on purpose. Not that I have used him. But maybe he knew something since he was giving it away. And you can’t exactly ask him to make it right because you didn’t pay for it. But hopefully you guys at least told him about it in case he didn’t know. Just my opinion of course. It did kind of fuck up your contest prep after all!
I did tell him and even though I told him it was a gift and I didn't want anything, he sent me a bunch of stuff.

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
I ran tren and a bunch of other shit way too long this summer and I’ve been at real trt for five weeks. I felt like a human again after 2-3 weeks. Cheesecake and oatmeal raisin cookies help also.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Where’s the middle finger emoji? Lucky dog!
Honest to God she is the only one I’ve found that can keep up with me & I hate to say this but she probably wants it more than me.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Well I took a month off, donated some blood and now on a different brand of Test prop that the one in question in this thread. TP now at 40-50 mg 3 times a week. The TP in question, I introduced it the same way, after a month off. I swear, I felt it hit, hardened up, [pumps got better etc etc. Then I tested on a Monday after on injecting since the Friday before and I tested at 240 ng/dL. so, I figured it just ran down. the one thing I do rememebr is that the skin on my forehed got this gritty sweat from it. I went through 3 vials of it and seemed to get something from it so not sure what the story is. Maybe i had a different lot. Maybe I was fine being hypogonadal with a placebo. not sure.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Well I took a month off, donated some blood and now on a different brand of Test prop that the one in question in this thread. TP now at 40-50 mg 3 times a week. The TP in question, I introduced it the same way, after a month off. I swear, I felt it hit, hardened up, [pumps got better etc etc. Then I tested on a Monday after on injecting since the Friday before and I tested at 240 ng/dL. so, I figured it just ran down. the one thing I do rememebr is that the skin on my forehed got this gritty sweat from it. I went through 3 vials of it and seemed to get something from it so not sure what the story is. Maybe i had a different lot. Maybe I was fine being hypogonadal with a placebo. not sure.
Maybe it was TNE or just way underdosed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic