Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Stanozolol vs Oxandrolone

K

kane.d3

Oct 24, 2011
ATW, I hope you got all the knowledge you need to make an intelligent decision. Let us know the results and good luck.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
ATW

Have you considered tbol? Costs less than var, little to no water retention, excellent strength gains, slow steady/consistent size gains, doesnt convert to DHT and is chemically much like estrogen cept it's pretty anabolic. It's pretty much the "do anything" AAS.

In practical terms - this is true - oral tbol is similar to var in dosage, usage & results. Anecdotally, people suggest the gains come a little slower than var, but are as maintainable, comparable, etc.

You just hear less about tbol because it isn't mentioned as often as var, and I'm not sure of wide availabilty. It is an AAS that is best known for its use by Eastern Bloc athletes / Olympic teams.

sabrinalucc

sabrinalucc

TID Lady Member
Dec 5, 2011
i have taken Var and LOVED it. i never experienced water retention at 15mg a day.
Has any one heard or used Stanavar? its 5mg stanazol and 5mg anavar in one capsule.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
i have taken Var and LOVED it. i never experienced water retention at 15mg a day.
Has any one heard or used Stanavar? its 5mg stanazol and 5mg anavar in one capsule.

Biochemical individuality, some get water and some like you not at all or little.

UG labs making var/stano caps. yea some mix the two and like the combo of stanozolol and oxandrolone.

Welcome to TID!

peace.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Stanovar? Sounds delicious, love the idea a combo of my two favorite orals.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
One of the classic guy cycles is deca + winny - for guys, the goal is usually growth, and general guidance is always include test as a base for any cycle due to the shutdown effects. Unless you like poking yourself frequently w/ Prop, the longer acting esters all mean more aromatization, which in turn means more water. Winny seems to have a bit of AI activity, but not as aggressive as a full on AI - so you get the drying w/o the dry-the-fuck-out, plus the hardening of an almost pure androgen.

For women, any amount of test or test boost (e.g. even tribulus) is going to promote both the results and the sides of increased androgen levels. But the proportions are what make it more important for women to be aware. The analog is the extent to which guys pay attention to estrogen suppression to reduce bitch tits, water, doughy fat & emotions.

Anavar, outside of the male / female discussion, has a strong body of research behind it indicating that it is mild enough to prescribe to children, AIDS patients and burn victims. The hitch is when you start looking at dosages above prescription levels that the effects of "Orals" become an issue.

I wanted to bump this thread. One of the most insightful and thoughtful posts I ever seen, it's worth another study ............,sassy, domo arigato ;)

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Ya know I'm reading sassys post again particularly the blurb about anavar last paragraph . Shine also shared some insightful research wher e in some cases was found to improve liver values lol. More and more anavar like sassy mentioned is beneficial in certain doses . I'm starting to consider that anavar can improve ones health, not just be a tool that enhances ones diet and training . Normally I've tried to shy away from excessive use of orals as I've always thought it was less harmfully to use injectables, I was wrong!

XMAN

XMAN

Nov 6, 2011

stanavar ?!?! that's sounds interesting no never heard of the mix, i know a lot of mixtures of many AAS in injectables but not orals.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
ATW

Have you considered tbol? Costs less than var, little to no water retention, excellent strength gains, slow steady/consistent size gains, doesnt convert to DHT and is chemically much like estrogen cept it's pretty anabolic. It's pretty much the "do anything" AAS.

im not so sure that i will ever start with the AAS. not that im not tempted but i have no reason to really. im not going to compete and to do it just to do it, doesnt seem like a great thing for a woman to do. if i was younger i would definitely be jumping all over it but now, i look and think, dang do i have a good enough reason? i have a decent muscle base already and and other than achieving my 350# deadlift, which i would like to do natural, i dont really have any great strength goals left and i dang sure dont need to bulk any :D

i asked the question because the topic came up in another thread and i wanted to know what the difference was between the two for women. plus i figured other women would wonder as well.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
im not so sure that i will ever start with the AAS. not that im not tempted but i have no reason to really. im not going to compete and to do it just to do it, doesnt seem like a great thing for a woman to do. if i was younger i would definitely be jumping all over it but now, i look and think, dang do i have a good enough reason? i have a decent muscle base already and and other than achieving my 350# deadlift, which i would like to do natural, i dont really have any great strength goals left and i dang sure dont need to bulk any :D

i asked the question because the topic came up in another thread and i wanted to know what the difference was between the two for women. plus i figured other women would wonder as well.

Well if you ever do I'd just stick with Var since there is a world of info on it in the medical community, It's even used in bad cases of osteoporosis and is very effective to treat that from what i've read . Of course thats the smarter doctors who actualy do understand hormones and have a clue and don't think premarin is still standard HRT for women lol.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Great info! I've done Primo and Var but hold too much water with both. Looking at winny for the future! :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic