Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

split/fullbody hybrid workout routine

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Well as explosive as possible. The speed assists lockout.. however, its obviously more difficult on heavier percentages.

Yes, you should move 135 with the same speed and power generated that you move 635. If you train slow you will be slow but speed days/dynamic days or whatever you want to call it should use %'s which allow the lifter to perform all reps with speed meaning the lift should take 1 sec to perform 1 rep.

Last edited:

3abdulla

May 10, 2012
Thanks fellaz!

Will def give it a try this week and another thing...with that i should add weights progressively (i.e. weekly basis)? Guess this should give me some sort of indication of strength levels right?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Thanks fellaz!

Will def give it a try this week and another thing...with that i should add weights progressively (i.e. weekly basis)? Guess this should give me some sort of indication of strength levels right?

The idea is to increase your speed -strength which will increase your aboslute strength. Get faster while performing the lifts which make it easier to lift heavier weights.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
Hello 3addulla, first of all I just wanted to say I am not a very big believer in what most call a clean bulk..I understand the theory but either you are going to get big and strong or half as big and half as strong as a 'regular bulk'..ok that being said you want to graduate to advanced bodybuilding status im guessing? Imo you need to ditch the other recreational activities to achieve this.The true elite lifters, bodybuilders and such decrease activity in favor of building muscle.If you are a die hard soccer player trying to improve your game, you lift to do so, if you are a die hard bb'er or up and coming power-lifter, you wouldn't add soccer to improve your endeavor? sacrifices must be made.You are 163 lbs and how tall? if you are 5'5 I may say you are on track, but I am 5'9'' and would look severly undernourished at that bodyweight, also how old are you brother?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic