jacobss
What's New?

Spartan Laboratories Busted

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Great response Tommy!

Too often people seem to believe that higher prices mean greed on the sellers side. Safety and quality come at a high cost.

The older and wiser I get, the more it holds true that you get what you pay for. When it comes to almost anything, I don't want a sweetheart deal. I just want a quality product at a reasonable price. I have no illusions that you get a cadillac when you pay for a chevy. I think many times we simply disengage our brain, because we want to believe that you'll get something for nothing.

These guys selling cheap ass gear are not taking the precautions needed to provide it safely. For us to think otherwise is just plain foolish.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
jeez well guess those kids learned a lesson! was a decent sized project going on!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Oh damn! Lol...chest pain & coughing....uuummmm..... Tren cough perhaps?

LOL, My 1st thought.
2nd thought -If these assholes didn't criminalize working out people would be able to buy it OTC . How did that whole booze prohibition work. Pots ok but not health supps? Even the Uk lets people have personal stash

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Great response Tommy!

Too often people seem to believe that higher prices mean greed on the sellers side. Safety and quality come at a high cost.

^^^Yes x 10. it's plain simple biz facts, you want cheap it comes at a stupid price concerning this matter.
Jus my opinion tho

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
go see a doctor...cause they have to report illegal drug use to local authorities...they want people to go tell on themselves...smh

thats not true at all. I personally have gone from an abcess from non Rx'd gear. I have had several friends od on various substances over the years. If they were required to report you people would be afraid to go to the hospital thus putting many more lives at risk. now if your there and you say " i bought bad drugs from jon doe" then they might be inclined to pass that info along to the police to keep others safe but its in no way a law to report someone who comes for help. Everytime a patient abused there medication and got hospitalized from it would mean they would also be required to report the person, do you know what our jails would look like?

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Another PM sponsor bites the dust.. Im sure someone new is popping up over there as we speak..

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
I would have to agree with the authorities about the lack of safety these untrained chemists (giving them too much credit using the term chemists) used. What these clowns did was buy vials and never sanitized them. Almost all vials come contaminated with some sort of foreign debris inside. Usually its silica. The difference between a sanitized vial and one that is not is night and day. Its also not uncommon to find bug parts inside the vials. You really think a reseller of vials store the vials in a sterile environment? Of coarse not, they are stored in a dirty warehouse. And I am not even touching the surface on the bacteria or spores that are inside the vials. Again these kids put the health of innocent customers at risk.

AGREED!! I just was cleaning out the safe and I pulled out 3 vials of Trojanmann's Synergy shit! I have clumps of bacteria growing in all three vials. No..... it's not coming out of solution... IT's BACTERIA, clumps of bacteria in oil. Anyone that has seen bacteria clumps in vials before will know exactly what im talking about. Nasty as fuck!!!

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
That is pretty sad, glad u did not inject that sewage into your body...

AGREED!! I just was cleaning out the safe and I pulled out 3 vials of Trojanmann's Synergy shit! I have clumps of bacteria growing in all three vials. No..... it's not coming out of solution... IT's BACTERIA, clumps of bacteria in oil. Anyone that has seen bacteria clumps in vials before will know exactly what im talking about. Nasty as fuck!!!

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
That is pretty sad, glad u did not inject that sewage into your body...

me too brother, me too! After sitting,these clumps will fall to the bottom of the vial. hard to capture them in photo, but you can see the nasty shit.
nebwx1.jpg

athens

athens

May 16, 2011
I would have to agree with the authorities about the lack of safety these untrained chemists (giving them too much credit using the term chemists) used. What these clowns did was buy vials and never sanitized them. Almost all vials come contaminated with some sort of foreign debris inside. Usually its silica. The difference between a sanitized vial and one that is not is night and day. Its also not uncommon to find bug parts inside the vials. You really think a reseller of vials store the vials in a sterile environment? Of coarse not, they are stored in a dirty warehouse. And I am not even touching the surface on the bacteria or spores that are inside the vials. Again these kids put the health of innocent customers at risk.

Very scary. Also why is that every time you see a bottle of BA, BB, or oil from a busted source it has the RLS or MLS label?

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic