Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Spartan Laboratories Busted

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
LOL this thread is comedy. Well welcome aboard Spartan. We are all glad you are here.. Its the holidays show the man some love! So just come clean with us you will feel better. What kinda deal they offering you? Is it state or federal? Do you have a bunch of cash buried for when you get out ? You may as well just break it down for us because brother aint no one buying what youre selling. Lets say you were Spartan Labs and you in fact weren't busted. All it would cost you is new labels and you would re emerge as someone else cause that fuckin professional muscle will let anyone source there... so cut the crap....Go to a board that allows sources, you wont find that here. You fuck around trying to source here and you are gonna be banned so fast. It happens to everyone who has come here trying to source so good luck man....

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
^^ bro, I don't think he visits this thread anymore. I don't think he wants the drama.. He is here for the powerlifting sub forums.. :rolleyes:

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Still confused as to why he popped up all of a sudden and used the handle spartanlabs? To me, it screams Narc, troll, feds....and inevitably trouble.....too obvious in my opinion.

If he's here to participate within our community, let him chime in on other threads and lets try to be open minded and not instantly flame......if not, it's in his best interest to start a new profile.

I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt but I'm still very skeptical (as we all should be) about what we put out there on a public forum (within reason of course). Only 3 people out of my 6 years or so on the boards know my name (maybe Facebook friend or whatever) and my address, phone number etc. 2 of them are on this board.....trust is paramount.

Now back to the original discussion, what the fuck were people thinking buying gear from a 23 year old at a gym? Stupid, stupid stupid.

Anyone can mix the raws, but as it's been mentioned prior, being sterile in a toxic environment is the most integral component.....if not a verified source through at least 10-12 legit guys, it will never be worth it to even sniff the vial. Last thing anyone wants is bad gear.....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic