Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

So i finally did my taxes/middle class fuck over/free system/scared to work.ect

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
1) Re-read my post and cite the line where I suggest that my governement cares about me.
2) Re-read my post and cite the line where I suggest that my government respects me.
3) Re-read my post and cite the line where I suggest that the twin towers fell soley because of aircraft impact.
4) Ask me about my military service, and when I tell you that I was a soldier in a Tier 1 special operations unit try and lecture me about the history, financing, training and supplication of Al Qaeda....I am intimately familiar with their organization.
5) What makes you think we couldn't find Bin Laden? His position was never an issue, permission to neutralize the situation is a separate animal.

Still awaiting your response Reinheart......

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Congrats on quitting smoking, BTW.

I just don't get why people spend all their free time trying to prove conspiracies. What good does it do? Do their lives suck so bad they have nothing else to do? I'm not saying you do, but there's a couple on here that do, and one of them isn't even an American, yet seems to care more about us than his own country.

I don't spend any time on it at all. I cant go through life worrying about this shit whether true or not. I just try and prepare for the worst case scenario and hope it never happens. as long as i have that, i have no worries at all.

D

duke56

Mar 21, 2011
im all in for a flat tax rate!!!

I'm with you there. I want everyone to pay their way! I get tired of seeing folks carrying their crutches up to the Social Security Office; then come down with the cripples. I don't mind helping the people that NEED help, but give me a break.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I guess you are referring to me. It's not that i am not worried about my country it's just that everything begins from your country and Israel. Chemtrails are no conspiracy theory as it is a proven fact.

I am not spending all my free time trying to prove "conspiracies" by the way...

You know what brother? When the NWO is in full force and gets all the way up your ass (not you personally, don't get me wrong) you will see how true these things are (unless you belong to a secret society of course or a "gentleman's" club).

If that is the case i understand why you want to make me look like i am nuts if you aren't keep your eyes and ears open and read all the things you consider to be crazy and have to do with "conspiracies".

I wish you the best of luck in your flights.

I haven't said anything disputing chemtrails. How long have people been talking about the NWO? Why isn't it implemented yet? The thing is, I don't care. I have much better stuff to worry about. People/governments are going to do what they want, no matter how many kooks are standing on their lawn with signs.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I don't spend any time on it at all. I cant go through life worrying about this shit whether true or not. I just try and prepare for the worst case scenario and hope it never happens. as long as i have that, i have no worries at all.

That's the way I think. I was a Boy Scout, so I try to always be prepared. LOL

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I haven't said anything disputing chemtrails. How long have people been talking about the NWO? Why isn't it implemented yet? The thing is, I don't care. I have much better stuff to worry about. People/governments are going to do what they want, no matter how many kooks are standing on their lawn with signs.

The NWO idea has been around forever. All the major empires that have ever existed wanted the same thing. World domination and one global governance in which there will be no middle class, just a few poor people that will be virtually slaves and the rich who will rule them. There will be no nations, no religions, nothing. We are all going to be one and the same. Sounds like communism, doesn't it...?

They are trying to do the same thing today. You have the North American Union, the European Union and the African Union and now they are working on the Asian Union. Now is that necessary? Did George Bush ask you if you wanted a North American Union? No, he didn't even ask the congress. Did our Minister asked us about joining the EU or the NATO? No, he didn't.

CIA had and probably still has economic hitmen that force country leaders do what's best for the interest of the USA. If they don't do it then they get killed in "accidents" like car crashes, airplane crashes etc.

In case you didn't know the Bilderberg group announced the next president of the USA, and no, it's not a conspiracy theory.

Explain to me, how did so many European countries got bankrupt out of sudden and one by one get into the IMF. This is what i was telling you before. They want to make the middle class disappear and have everyone chipped with the RFID so to make sure that everyone will pay his taxes and that they have total control of the people.

That's only a very slight piece of what's going on GLOBALLY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nD7dbkkBIA

There is a RPG game called the Illuminati. This game was published in 1982 if I remember correctly and it's played with cards. These cards have various pictures on them, including one picture which shows the twins towers destroyed and the pentagon bombarded and on fire. It also shows one huge clock tower (like Big Ben) which is in Tokyo and it's called: Ginza clock. This time that this clock displays in the card is the exact hour/moment that the earthquake on Tokyo happened.

Here's the card: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-...c/s1600/Screenshot+2011-03-18+17h+58m+54s.png

If these things seem crazy to you, trust me you haven't seen anything yet.

For your own sake and for the people you care about, spend a few minutes of your time and watch this please:

YouTube - Codex Alimentarius 1 of 4

Last edited:
goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
The NWO idea has been around forever. All the major empires that have ever existed wanted the same thing. World domination and one global governance in which there will be no middle class, just a few poor people that will be virtually slaves and the rich who will rule them.

They are trying to do the same thing today. You have the North American Union, the European Union and the African Union and now they are working on the Asian Union. Now is that necessary? Did George Bush ask you if you wanted a North American Union? No, he didn't even ask the congress. Did our Minister asked us about joining the EU or the NATO? No, he didn't.

CIA had and probably still has economic hitmen that force country leaders do what's best for the interest of the USA. If they don't do it then they get killed in "accidents" like car crashes, airplane crashes etc.

In case you didn't know the Bilderberg group announced the next president of the USA, and no, it's not a conspiracy theory.

Explain to me, how did so many European countries got bankrupt out of sudden and one by one get into the IMF. This is what i was telling you before. They want to make the middle class disappear and have everyone chipped with the RFID so to make sure that everyone will pay his taxes and that they have total control of the people.

That's only a very slight piece of what's going on GLOBALLY.

YouTube - Rockefeller Reveals 9/11 FRAUD to Aaron Russo

There is a RPG game called the Illuminati. This game was published in 1982 if I remember correctly and it's played with cards. These cards have various pictures on them, including one picture which shows the twins towers destroyed and the pentagon bombarded and on fire. It also shows one huge clock tower (like Big Ben) which is in Tokyo and it's called: Ginza clock. This time that this clock displays in the card is the exact hour/moment that the earthquake on Tokyo happened.

Here's the card: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-...c/s1600/Screenshot+2011-03-18+17h+58m+54s.png

If these things seem crazy to you, trust me you haven't seen anything yet.

For your own sake and for the people you care about, spend a few minutes of your time and watch this please:

YouTube - Codex Alimentarius 1 of 4

You could drive yourself crazy chasing these things around, that's why i chose to ignore it for the most part. What is the point of following all of this and getting crazy over it if there nothing you can do to change it? I am prepared for TEOTWAWKI\SHTF if it ever comes to my door as everyone should be. what more can you really do aside from getting your house and personal affairs in order?

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
When I grow up I want to be the head of the NY fed reserve. THE most powerful man in the world, with no one to tell him what to do.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic