Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

So i finally did my taxes/middle class fuck over/free system/scared to work.ect

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
So i owe a few 1000s....Am i a bitter mother fucker about it.....No...I like to pay my way.But i am bitter about those that cheat the system and get these big kick backs now that makes me bitter.......What eles makes me bitter........i went food shoping today.So i have about 200 dollars worth of stuff on my cart.the person in front me had 2 full carts full of food.Im thinking to myself ..watch this mother fucker have a food stamp card.......Yep i sure was right...Her bill came up to 589.00...she swipes her food stamp card and shes on her way....hmmm...i have to pay for mine....Why cant i get free food?....Go figure.I guess because im a fuck over.........the system is made to fuck the middle class...The system makes it where i just have enough to make ends meet....So,in this life.its better to be rich and then if your not rich then its better to be poor.If your stuck in the middle..U are fuck over.......U might as well bend over spread your asshole and get fucked.....im certain there are people that need help by all means i will be the first to help.i donate to the SPCA each year.i for one cant stand to see animals suffer..i give with a good heart.But to those that abuse the system like many do.I wish them a new life of hard labor.work till u drop mother fucker.work ...work ...work......no fun for u.i would like nothing more then to see a lazy fuck working and sweating.because only for one reason they are scared to work...thats why they abuse the system.....they are scared to work.....When they hear the word work they shake ...and after all this county was built on hard work but things have changed.dw

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
DW i agree with you 100%. you should see the people who bring in their dogs to the clinic, driving brand new cars, coach purses, diamonds and gold and then they say they cant afford to take care of their dog and we have to put it to sleep or worse yet they take it home to die! they will sit there in their nice designer clothes and yell at me for not caring about their dog when they cant afford to pay for its treatment and yet they damn sure wont downsize their living expenses or get off state health care and wic and access to be able to pay a few hundred dollars for their pet! damn government needs to step the hell out of everybodys lives and go back to survival of the fittest and make everybody work for their money!

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
the issue is not people exploiting a flawed system, but rather the sysytem itself. A national flat sales tax is the only fair system. You are only charged when you spend money, not make it. Everyone pays the same tax on sold items regardless of age, color, sex, etc.... no corrupt system to exploit....

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Ahh taxes, according to the government I am rich since I hit the alternative minimum tax. They don't take into account the cost of living by geographic location and where I lives has some of the highest property taxes in the country. I get 2 "discounts" on my taxes and they are still close to $10K a year, JUST FOR PROPERTY TAXES! Problem when a school teacher is making over $100K and a cop starts at $42K and goes to $108K after 5 years. Wish I could get a $60K raise in 5 years!

I agree with you Goldy, flat consumer tax on EVERYTHING. Even illegals need to buy things and it will force them to pay tax on whatever they but. Much fairer system.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
im all in for a flat tax rate!!!

R

ragamuffin

Sep 10, 2010
10% flat tax on all spending, like said. It will work fine. Legalize weed and tax that. Maybe then we can start to dig out of this mess we're in.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Since we agree maybe you can give me a discount on my pills for my dog every month, bitch takes more meds then a sick person, lol

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Since we agree maybe you can give me a discount on my pills for my dog every month, bitch takes more meds then a sick person, lol

dogs can be very expensive! be it 2 legged or 4 legged!

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
I agree dw but theres not much we can do I just shake my head in dis believe and go on

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
DW i agree with you 100%. you should see the people who bring in their dogs to the clinic, driving brand new cars, coach purses, diamonds and gold and then they say they cant afford to take care of their dog and we have to put it to sleep or worse yet they take it home to die! they will sit there in their nice designer clothes and yell at me for not caring about their dog when they cant afford to pay for its treatment and yet they damn sure wont downsize their living expenses or get off state health care and wic and access to be able to pay a few hundred dollars for their pet! damn government needs to step the hell out of everybodys lives and go back to survival of the fittest and make everybody work for their money!

anyone that cant afford to pay for ther own food has no place taking care of a dog or any pet...more then likely they dont get there pet the right treatment it needs...i tell u wnat before i let my dog suffer i will sell what ever i have to do to get it the care it needs....I'll wipe out my savings just to save my dog if it came down to it......Just a few weeks ago this women was driving aimlessly down the express way and was on the phone at the time..i know she passed me up and right up ahead i seen this yellow lab appraoching the express way......can you beleieve this woman ran right over the dog and kept going.....i said fuck that so i started to tail her end and pulled on the side of her yelling to her to pull over....she didnt...i was mad as hell.i gave her the finger and all....i pulled behide her and wrote down her plate number and turned around and went back to the where the dog was laying dead in the street..i pulled over steped out my car....i walked into the middle of the road picked the dog up and place him on the side of the road and called the police....i give them all the info on that woman and left after.i was late for work...i called the police the next day to see if they followed the report and told me they couldnt give me any info on the situation....i sure hope that bitch got what was coming to her...If anyone thinks they are going to abuse a aniamal in front of me.your dead wrong....I will defend it even if it cost me .......thats the kind of people in this world now.....non careing....dont give a fuck.....Long as they can have there face book and live a fake life of hollywood.then thats all they need to make them happy.....Its really sad to think that if that smae women has a pet at home....now everyday im looking for that car..i wil run into her again.i know it.....i take the same way to work ed..and i cant wait....i just want to ask her how its feel to be a dog killer?sure it was an accident.but atleast stop and be concern.....i guess she was in a rush and who she was talking to on the phone was more important then a poor dog laying splattered on the road way....ive had nightmares over this....i recall myself walking out in the middle of the road picking up this dog bleeding and placeing him on the side of the roadway....theres blood all over my shirt which i had to wear the whole day....she wil pay im sure she will.......dw

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
it is very sad what people will make their pets suffer through because of their own selfishness! pets only ever give love and they dont ever demand anything in return!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic