Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

So i finally did my taxes/middle class fuck over/free system/scared to work.ect

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
The one thing that defies logic to me is how the plane that hit the pentagon traveled at such a high speed for such a long diration so close to the ground without litterally falling apart from the sheer physics of the situation.

What are the physics of it that you think it should break apart?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
"...pilots who say you are not allowed to do what they are doing in the air..." Please quantify the statement. BTW, I'm a pilot, so I'm looking forward to hearing this.

17?

3?

21?

Oh shit, you meant qualify, my bad. LOL. You normally bust people's chops with intelligent counters, so I couldn't resist.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
"...pilots who say you are not allowed to do what they are doing in the air..." Please quantify the statement. BTW, I'm a pilot, so I'm looking forward to hearing this.

when they lay the X pattern in the air sometimes at the same elevation the two planes are flying directly at each other missing each other by seconds to form the center meeting point of the X. From what i have been told that is a big nono. something about not being allowed within that proximity of each other or alarms go off? especially when not flying in same direction ie, not a landing pattern.

I work 3ish blocks from a major hub and live 25 minutes or so out. hard not to watch the shit all the time and not notice. especially when i used to go out back all the time and smoke cigarettes at home and go out all the time at work and smoke....PS i quit smoking almost a year ago now, yay me.

then there is the issue of planes flying at same altitude over say an hour span...some have no vapor trail, some lay what can be described as a normal contrail as it dissipates quickly, then there are what people refer to as chemtrails which linger and rather than dissipate, just spread out and eventually cover the sky in some cases.

I make no claim as to know what it is, i have no freaking clue, i just know it is not normal.

The closest thing i have seen to it is video footage from iraq where they used planes to spray some chemical so they got better infrared? sight from the sky? i am not sure the appropriate term of what technology they were using, that is just what i could come up with as a layman's example. could have been FLIR for all i know.

J

jute

Dec 22, 2010
Dont be me started on taxes.. I get taxed twice.. FUCKERS

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Dont be me started on taxes.. I get taxed twice.. FUCKERS

oh yeah, this thread was about taxes huh? for a few pages i forgot and thought it was about conspiracies :D

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Paying taxes IS a conspiracy.

Slic.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
when they lay the X pattern in the air sometimes at the same elevation the two planes are flying directly at each other missing each other by seconds to form the center meeting point of the X. From what i have been told that is a big nono. something about not being allowed within that proximity of each other or alarms go off? especially when not flying in same direction ie, not a landing pattern.

While flying a heading of 0 to 179-degrees, below 29,000-feet (FL290), one must fly at an altitude of odd thousand feet, e.g. FL270. While flying a heading of 180 to 359-degrees, below FL290, one must fly at an altitude of even thousand feet, e.g. FL280. Therefore, if you have one aircraft flying a heading of 270-degrees (FL280) and another at 0-degrees (FL270), even though from the ground they may appear to collide, they are separated by 1000-feet, and will form an "X" with their contrails (provided the conditions are correct for contrails). From the ground, it is very difficult to see the separation. The alarms would be anti-collision.

then there is the issue of planes flying at same altitude over say an hour span...some have no vapor trail, some lay what can be described as a normal contrail as it dissipates quickly, then there are what people refer to as chemtrails which linger and rather than dissipate, just spread out and eventually cover the sky in some cases.

Contrails are formed from water vapor from an engine's exhaust. If the air is cold enough, it condenses and forms a contrail, just as a cloud. If the air is really cold, ice crystals form. So, if the air is cold and ice crystals form the contrail, it may be hours before it dissipates. If the air is just cool enough to form a contrail, it may dissipate within minutes. If the winds are high, it may spread out more over a given area. There are many factors to consider with contrails/clouds.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
17?

3?

21?

Oh shit, you meant qualify, my bad. LOL. You normally bust people's chops with intelligent counters, so I couldn't resist.

Right. I saw and meant to change it, but someone interrupted me and I never got back to change it.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Contrails are formed from water vapor from an engine's exhaust. If the air is cold enough, it condenses and forms a contrail, just as a cloud. If the air is really cold, ice crystals form. So, if the air is cold and ice crystals form the contrail, it may be hours before it dissipates. If the air is just cool enough to form a contrail, it may dissipate within minutes. If the winds are high, it may spread out more over a given area. There are many factors to consider with contrails/clouds.
Thats cool bro, especially your first paragraph. I am just saying i find it odd, apparently a lot of people do bc History channel ran an hour program on it. here is a 10 minute clip from youtube from the show - YouTube - History Channel Documentary Validates Chemtrails and Weather Warfare-Airs July25 4pm

P.S. - no i do not wear a tin foil hat :D

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Thats cool bro, especially your first paragraph. I am just saying i find it odd, apparently a lot of people do bc History channel ran an hour program on it. here is a 10 minute clip from youtube from the show - YouTube - History Channel Documentary Validates Chemtrails and Weather Warfare-Airs July25 4pm

P.S. - no i do not wear a tin foil hat :D

Congrats on quitting smoking, BTW.

I just don't get why people spend all their free time trying to prove conspiracies. What good does it do? Do their lives suck so bad they have nothing else to do? I'm not saying you do, but there's a couple on here that do, and one of them isn't even an American, yet seems to care more about us than his own country.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Congrats on quitting smoking, BTW.

I just don't get why people spend all their free time trying to prove conspiracies. What good does it do? Do their lives suck so bad they have nothing else to do? I'm not saying you do, but there's a couple on here that do, and one of them isn't even an American, yet seems to care more about us than his own country.

I guess you are referring to me. It's not that i am not worried about my country it's just that everything begins from your country and Israel. Chemtrails are no conspiracy theory as it is a proven fact.

I am not spending all my free time trying to prove "conspiracies" by the way...

You know what brother? When the NWO is in full force and gets all the way up your ass (not you personally, don't get me wrong) you will see how true these things are (unless you belong to a secret society of course or a "gentleman's" club).

If that is the case i understand why you want to make me look like i am nuts if you aren't keep your eyes and ears open and read all the things you consider to be crazy and have to do with "conspiracies".

I wish you the best of luck in your flights.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I guess you are referring to me. It's not that i am not worried about my country it's just that everything begins from your country and Israel. Chemtrails are no conspiracy theory as it is a proven fact.

I am not spending all my free time trying to prove "conspiracies" by the way...

You know what brother? When the NWO is in full force and gets all the way up your ass (not you personally, don't get me wrong) you will see how true these things are (unless you belong to a secret society of course or a "gentleman's" club).

If that is the case i understand why you want to make me look like i am nuts if you aren't keep your eyes and ears open and read all the things you consider to be crazy and have to do with "conspiracies".

I wish you the best of luck in your flights.

Wait a minute, all I have to do to avoid the NWO is join my local strip club? I'm golden then.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic