Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Since I did not get flamed enough on other boards.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Not just pink undies ! he's wearing a skirt as well..

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Do I really need to explain the " skirt" ?

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
I think you look good bro.. way advanced of any normal body person.. you could do a lot with a body that balanced as far as qualities of strength and also endurance are concerned.
Excellent work bro

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
and, by the way, you look good, dude.

job well done, skinny or not.

but id rethink the no stocking thing.

really.

Azog

Azog

Sep 9, 2012
You have what appears to be a couple taking a photo before they leave to have a night out. Yet in the background there is a man wearing what looks like a skirt, shirtless and posing. In the foreground lies a purple couch. And what is that around your crotch area? Is that some kind of medievil jock strap? And does that dude on the right have a sword? What is going on here?

I lol'd.

It was my friends wedding. The skirts are kilts and the crotch things are what we dubbed "cock pouches". I do not know what they are really called, but I DO know they are awesome. I could fit 2 flasks and several cigars in that pouch. Made my night.
Funny that you mention the couple. The dude is my nephew and the girl is actually MY girlfriend. She hates my physique and douchyness, so she posed with him. Also, we had no swords, but did have knives we had tucked into our socks.

Azog

Azog

Sep 9, 2012
Thanks to those of you who were complimentary. I am working my ass off now to gain some weight! Will post progress pics up and prolly start a log.

As for the lack of stockings. No. Just no. Those damn socks were uncomfortable enough. One would think wearing a skirt would be...liberating? Breezy? It is neither. That damned getup was hot and uncomfortable as all hell.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
One would think wearing a skirt would be...liberating? Breezy? It is neither. That damned getup was hot and uncomfortable as all hell.

yep. that's why I quit wearing em.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
As for the lack of stockings. No. Just no.

well, you DID say you didn't get flamed enough on other boards, so I was jus helping a brother out.

seriously, u look fine without em.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
The sporran is your fluffy thing on your kilt

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic