Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Since I did not get flamed enough on other boards.

Azog

Azog

Sep 9, 2012
Hahaha you guys are awesome. I would prolly be a good fit for the fitness class. I need mass for sure, which I am working on.
I had my pubertal gyno removed last September and went from 210 with around 12%bf to like 170. That shit was rough on me. The recovery was shit. Kept getting fluid buildup and what not. Was not able to do lifting or even cardio for 2 months. Couldn't work for the first month either. That experience ****ed with my fragile little head. I was all depressed. Went from active and fit, to completely sedentary. Sat at home everyday for a month eating beef ribs, potato chips and beer. Hahaha...looking back it sounds like a good time.

Some stats:
25yo
a bit over 6'2"
~185lb in the pic, currently 192lbs bodyfat is still roughly the same
I have a tiny waist. In the pic (I was dehydrated [vodka]) it was prolly 29". Most mornings its a touch under 30'. I also have miniscule joints and thin ass skin. Are these all not beneficial things for competing? It would be interesting to see how far I can take it, but honestly...I'd feel like a super douche strutting on stage in booty shorts.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Depends on what sport your competing in.

Having the joints and midsection of a little girl wouldn't be good for any strength sport ie. Highland Games, Strongman, Olympic weightlifting, or Powerlifting. Now as for men's physique that's a different story but don't you want to feel manly and lift objects that make most me run away like a scared lil bitch.

Azog

Azog

Sep 9, 2012
Depends on what sport your competing in.

Having the joints and midsection of a little girl wouldn't be good for any strength sport ie. Highland Games, Strongman, Olympic weightlifting, or Powerlifting. Now as for men's physique that's a different story but don't you want to feel manly and lift objects that make most me run away like a scared lil bitch.

I'd rather look a way that makes most women run towards me at the beach. Plus I have a hip impingement that I discovered after 2 years of non-stop oly lifting. Squatting 3x a week absolutely raped my hips.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I'd rather look a way that makes most women run towards me at the beach. Plus I have a hip impingement that I discovered after 2 years of non-stop oly lifting. Squatting 3x a week absolutely raped my hips.

I know all to well the wear and tear of Oly lifting. Squatting multiple times a weeks, snatching and c&J 100's of reps each week, and constantly going for PR's takes a toll on ya after a while.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Azog... welcome to TID bro... you will do well here...

Narkissos

Narkissos

Aug 12, 2011
You have what appears to be a couple taking a photo before they leave to have a night out. Yet in the background there is a man wearing what looks like a skirt, shirtless and posing. In the foreground lies a purple couch. And what is that around your crotch area? Is that some kind of medievil jock strap? And does that dude on the right have a sword? What is going on here?

ahahahahahahahaha

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic