Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Since I did not get flamed enough on other boards.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Looked ripped bro....obviously you got a good sense of humor. All Bullshit aside, your physique is impressive and a testament to dedication and hard work.

DF

DF

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2012
Thanks to those of you who were complimentary. I am working my ass off now to gain some weight! Will post progress pics up and prolly start a log.

As for the lack of stockings. No. Just no. Those damn socks were uncomfortable enough. One would think wearing a skirt would be...liberating? Breezy? It is neither. That damned getup was hot and uncomfortable as all hell.

Looking great brother! Ripped to the bone. Here is my weight gain secret. Quit the GH & eat everything! especially Pie Mmmmmm Pie.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Wow, azog..ive never met you but you seem a little gay. My name is Yaya, welcome

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Watch out, looks like POB wants to hit it from behind!

Welcome to TID, looking good.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Nice work dude, anyone that flames you or talks shit for the work and progress you have put in and made are just a bunch of jealous bitches

Azog

Azog

Sep 9, 2012
Sporran? Good to know. Sounds less gay than cock pouch. Either way, I wish I could wear one everyday to carry a flasks. That thing single handedly got me through that shite wedding. Nothing like seeing your best friend commit life suicide.

POB can't afford me. I, too, doubt he can wipe his own ass. I have a sneaky suspicion his big ass uses a bidet. Silly Frenchmen.

And you Yaya, I have nothing to say except...f uuuu!

Lastly, I should start a poll for my next pic. Fishnets? Yellow spandex undies? Zebra print? Sock? Banana hammock? My collection is vast. I will let the good people of the Den decide.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Sporran? Good to know. Sounds less gay than cock pouch. Either way, I wish I could wear one everyday to carry a flasks. That thing single handedly got me through that shite wedding. Nothing like seeing your best friend commit life suicide.

POB can't afford me. I, too, doubt he can wipe his own ass. I have a sneaky suspicion his big ass uses a bidet. Silly Frenchmen.

And you Yaya, I have nothing to say except...f uuuu!

Lastly, I should start a poll for my next pic. Fishnets? Yellow spandex undies? Zebra print? Sock? Banana hammock? My collection is vast. I will let the good people of the Den decide.

Thong with high heels.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013

something in leather, with studs maybe.

and one of those gimp hoods. you know, with all the zippers and stuff.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic