Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Show me the bodies

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
When I started, a 10ml bottle of test was a pretty standard beginner cycle. 1 cc a week tapered up to 2cc for 2 weeks and then back down to 1cc. The huge doses some people run and push on the boards are a waste at best and very dangerous at worst IMO. Also, ancillary drugs are all pretty damn toxic and the more gear you run, the more ancillaries you need.

All the EKG's and echo's and blood work in the world can't show plaque build up in the arteries.

My huge meet prep cycle I'm running now is

12 weeks
500mg test c
150mg deca

last 4
add 25mg Dbol

My trt the rest of the year is 125mg e5d.

If you can't make gains off a nice little old school cycle, you need to check your training. I'd put my numbers up against 90% of people on the boards. Leave the pro doses to the pros. I could run 10grams of gear and I still wouldn't ever look like a pro bb.

MARTY313

MARTY313

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2012
I usually don't do anything more then 500mg a week of test and sometime mix in other stuff like Tren and I haven't used any orals in a long time. And then 150mg a week for self prescribed trt. I'm all clean now tho, totally off everything. Have to get blood work done and don't want my tests to be off the wall.

Some of these kids are just dumb and use everything they can get their hands on at once. I try to reason with them but kids these days want that instant gratification.

I don't see the need to take huge amounts. I'm not sponsored and my size and strength has no effect on my income. I'm paying to do this, not getting paid. I'm in no rush to get into my grave plot. Lol.

J

Jass

Mar 12, 2016
We ARE the study POB. I know its not controlled, but I guarantee someone somewhere is keeping stats on dead underground forum members.

I wonder are these tests are good for the sport?

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
400-1000 ng/dl that's what our bodies were designed for. Anything above that exogenously and there's going to be risks. Years above that and you're asking for complications.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I can't edit my post but I wanted it to say, "...years above that and you may see some complications down the road."

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Had a doppler yesterday and got the results today.
My blood clot are still there.
The reading says its now totally blocked vs partial last reading 3 months ago.
I added GH in since and found today that one of the side effects is clotting.
I dont think the reading is necessary correct but it should have been the total opposite.

Time to drop the Gh and stop that.

Got put on lovenox (injectable blood thinner) twice a day and stronger what I am using now.
Its been a year and I am tired of dealing with it. Should have been gone by now I think.

I am flying overseas to my moms funeral in 2 weeks so thats a concern too.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
You need to take it easy brother. I wouldn't be running anything except the lowest effective dose of trt

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Too much anecdotal evidence involved with these. A lot of people have undiagnosed and untreated conditions that may or may not have been a result of their usage. For instance, taking the HCM condition; it's possible be genetic or caused from long term hypertension. The latter may or may not have been a result of aas usage, but either way, it went untreated and undiagnosed so we will never know.

Bottom line is this; see your damn doctor! Have your BP checked with blood work yearly, as well as a physical. until we have a controlled study, it's all anecdotal. We are NOT the test subjects because we havent ruled out controls and variables

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
If you abuse anything, it can and will kill you.

I've always said... there's use, there's abuse, and then there's bbing doses. AAS alone doesn't kill. I know many top level guys who also use rec drugs to cut weight for a show. I know PLing guys who take pain killers like fat kids eat sweets. So many contributing factors.... AAS is just a piece of the puzzle that does so many in. I have close family friend who is now 70 and looks like he's 40 from smart AAS and GH use. It's all about how you do things.

,spot on. Everything in moderation.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
Too much anecdotal evidence involved with these. A lot of people have undiagnosed and untreated conditions that may or may not have been a result of their usage. For instance, taking the HCM condition; it's possible be genetic or caused from long term hypertension. The latter may or may not have been a result of aas usage, but either way, it went untreated and undiagnosed so we will never know.

Bottom line is this; see your damn doctor! Have your BP checked with blood work yearly, as well as a physical. until we have a controlled study, it's all anecdotal. We are NOT the test subjects because we havent ruled out controls and variables
Not a single family member who heart issues...also ALL members of my family had genetic testing done. Mom,dad brother,sisters, uncles too....
As for BP issues...never ever had issues plus once I hit 35 I had a bi-yearly check up. At my 40th b day I went into physical with issues of blood sugar issues. Gh/insulin issues....at that moment my BP was 152/131...and just coming off my longest and heaviest cycle. HCM....I had ekg's 12 times with never an ounce of irregularities seen. I have an excellent dr. Who is familiar with what I do...and you could see a direct correlation

B

Beachbody

Oct 2, 2010
I agree with him on the orals causing high cholesterol. I used anavar for 2 months at just 30 mg. a day. My cholesterol went from 165 to 310. I lost interest in anavar or any other oral after that.
Aspirin has been shown to be almost as effective at stopping blood clots as the prescription drug warfarin. Blood clots are not caused by a high red blood cell count, but by pieces of blood cells called platelets. They get sticky when activated and aspirin inhibits them from becoming sticky. The reason they get sticky is from an operation, an injury or a disease that may be genetic in origin and may run in families.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Not all orals will cause high cholesterol indeed var is a horrible culprit, it returns to normal rather quickly with cessation of use.

Again, my stand on this is ABUSE is dangerous and can even lead to major health issues but I also believe judicious use is quite safe, based upon my own experience and friends I have known and trained with for over 20 years.

I feel the "recreational" drinking, drugs, overeating of greasy foods staring at the damn TV for hours at end etc is by far worse and PROVEN yet no one is gonna stop that....
so many factors to be considered I do believe studies should be done.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic