Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
"my wife trains harder than you.... "

LMAO=))

bma1810

bma1810

Oct 9, 2011
Have you ever tried volume training to see how your body responds? i was scared of volume my whole life until i tried it recently and it has transformed my figure at the same weight.

you definitely need more volume in there regardless. my wife trains harder than you....

yeah he was scared of my volume for a long time too

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Have you ever tried volume training to see how your body responds? i was scared of volume my whole life until i tried it recently and it has transformed my figure at the same weight.

you definitely need more volume in there regardless. my wife trains harder than you....
I'd say that it's all about finding out what works best for you individually. I've always done volume... 25-25 sets per workout, 5 days a week. But, I'd say that KBD has done better than 80-90% of the people on this board. Yeah he's got a couple of weak spots but overall, physique is not his problem. I'll leave it to your imagination as to what is...

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
ive done the whole 25 sets per workout, i never really responded that well to it. Seems when i do very heavy weight training for 4-6 reps thats when my body grows

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Im not trying to start problems i just asked a question to see whats up.

I never have trained my delts really and they have grown with my benches and back days, Ill incorporate shrugs in with my back day.

But i also have another question, why does everyone tell me to train each bodypart 2x a week?

Im gonna want to train heavy either way if i do that. So pretty much itll be like Chest Monday and Friday, but then what if im sore from fridays chest workout, come monday? Cant workout if its sore, see what i mean?

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I talk to 3 pros...

none of them train each bp 2X a week.
they are either on 4 or 5 day splits depending on who it is.

Or you could do a push, pull, legs split - m,w,f,sat..... that way each week you are training one group 2X - so first week say mon and sat you would hit chest....just crams it a little closer. trial and error. 12 weeks is a good test balloon.

Im not trying to start problems i just asked a question to see whats up.

I never have trained my delts really and they have grown with my benches and back days, Ill incorporate shrugs in with my back day.

But i also have another question, why does everyone tell me to train each bodypart 2x a week?

Im gonna want to train heavy either way if i do that. So pretty much itll be like Chest Monday and Friday, but then what if im sore from fridays chest workout, come monday? Cant workout if its sore, see what i mean?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
ive done the whole 25 sets per workout, i never really responded that well to it. Seems when i do very heavy weight training for 4-6 reps thats when my body grows

Then that's what you should do... regardless of what anyone else thinks.

Reactions: KBD
Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010

What you said there has nothing to do with 25 sets per workout. It's about the number of exercises you perform and the number of sets you do per exercise. You can still do 4-6 reps per set AND do 25 sets total per workout.

You are not a pro... pros are already big and have a different training regimen than you do. A more accurate thing to go by would be to see what those pros did at age 21 when they were bulking a lot more. If you really want to bulk up, I think you need to try volume training. It's worth a try since you are not currently happy. If you try it for a month and don't see results then back off. Just be smart about it. If you got to work a body part 2x in a week and it still feels sore, then don't do it. But, I do not think that will be an issue, especially since you do not train the smaller body parts with isolation exercises.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
kbd, go in the gym and bash the ever living shit out of your body. Use your own judgment as to when you feel ready to train the muscle group again.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
kbd, go in the gym and bash the ever living shit out of your body. Use your own judgment as to when you feel ready to train the muscle group again.

Spot on chap...

Seriously KBD...the day you can learn to use your own judgement is the day the world becomes a better place

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic