Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Sermorelin, GHRP6 and GHRP2 Q's...

red rocket

red rocket

Feb 17, 2011
I use 100 mcg of sermorelin and ghrp-6 3 times per day.

You should take them on an empty stomach or about 2.5 hours after a meal, then try to wait 30 minutes before you eat after administration. Will be hard to do if your ghrp-6 is good.

Why cant you do it 3 times per day. Pre load it in your lunch bag, I mix them both in the pin and take with me. Just keep em cool.

I

ironmonkey

Apr 9, 2012
I take

100mcg right when i wake up

100mcg right when i come home from work

100 mcg right before bed

pretty simple

may add in CJC-1295 w/o dac or 1-29 but just going with the ghrp2 for now. I used it a few years ago with pretty good results.

M

My_Pitch28

May 15, 2013
I use 100 mcg of sermorelin and ghrp-6 3 times per day.

You should take them on an empty stomach or about 2.5 hours after a meal, then try to wait 30 minutes before you eat after administration. Will be hard to do if your ghrp-6 is good.

Why cant you do it 3 times per day. Pre load it in your lunch bag, I mix them both in the pin and take with me. Just keep em cool.

I see...I'm a student and work so my schedule can be crazy... looks like doing an am shot and a pm shot would be most beneficial... say 150mcg's in the am upon awakening, wait 30 minutes before eating then 150mcgs in the pm before bed?

also....damn i forgot my question, will edit when i remember, sorry...lol
Remembered.... should the compound only be mixed with bac water, not sterile water? it appears bac water allows the chemical to last longer and reduces the risk on contamination...correct?

thank you in advance

Last edited:
red rocket

red rocket

Feb 17, 2011
Bac water only, and look for an online pharm supply company

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
is sterile water a terrible idea? where can i get bac water... it doesnt look like any chem research places carry them?

Bac water is just sterile water with benzyl alcohol in it as a preservative. You can make your own very easily.

I crave simple carbs like crazy on ghrp! Very hard not to eat like red said....on the topic of red he is ghey.....very ghey. Watch out for him.

M

My_Pitch28

May 15, 2013
my clinic ripped me off, they sent me sterile water...bastards...

56er

56er

May 14, 2013
I believe that sterile water is still useful, it won't harm the product but since your water is "multi-use" the alcohol keeps it sterile and helps to preserve your peptide. You can add benzyl alcohol to ur water in the right ratio and have the same as BAC water to avoid wasting your $5-$10. Concerning the use of sermorelin and GHRP, the anti-aging clinics prescribe pinning each or one or the other once a day. Once a day of CJC-1295, 100mcg and GHRP, 200mcg pinned together WILL produce results noticeable in one or two months of use. I prefer GHRP-2 over 6. I have no hunger issues. If you are scrawny and want to bulk, go with the 6. I also prefer the CJC-1295 w/o DAC simply because the long term effects of the time release DAC has not had enough research time, for me, to determine what it will do to your lab animal. I like to take precautions with my lab animal. It's the only one I've got.

56er

56er

May 14, 2013
I've only ever experienced a bit of a "hot flash", for lack of a more masculine description. :) It lets me know when it hits my system... about 10-15 min. Never anything more than that. So you have no adverse affects with sermorelin? That's good. I have tried several times to use MT-2 and PT-141 and they mess me up bad. I'm very sensitive to it. I feel nausea for hours and I'm totally worthless the entire next day. After nearly 3 mos use of cjc and GHRP I've noticed that my chronically dry skin is now developing a fresh shine and most of the dry spots are gone. My once white facial hair is now growing in almost black. Small things I guess but nice for me to see. Bigger better things to come... I hope.

red rocket

red rocket

Feb 17, 2011
Ya the sermorellin has been great, and what I did with the mt-2 was basically break up my daily dose into 3 and take it with the ghrp and serm, and yes my facial hair was black lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic