Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Sermorelin, GHRP6 and GHRP2 Q's...

M

My_Pitch28

May 15, 2013
I'm very new to peptides and would like to find out some information from knowledgeable members who have used or currently use the following peptides; Sermorelin Acetate with GHRP6 and GHRP2.

I've done some research and I'm still coming up short, so maybe you can answer the following Q's...

1) I've read that any forumla in a vial should be in a 3mg vial, the logic behind this is that it doesn't last or begins to degrade after 3-4weeks, Is this correct?

2) This will piggy-back the previous question. If this is correct, then anything that comes in greater than a 3mg vial would technically be a waste, right? I've found places that carry it in 19mg and 24mg vials, but I want to be sure it will survive once reconstructed and refrigerated.

3) I've found that you need to run these compounds for at least 6 months in order for them to be effective, is this correct?

4) My natural GH won't be suppressed as this is simply stimulating the pituitary to release more of my natural GH, but if my natural GH is capped out then no amount of treatment will be effective, correct?

Thank you in advance for answering....

M

My_Pitch28

May 15, 2013
over 800+ views and no one knows...
really?

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
I'm by no means a pep expert but have used them a few times so don't take the following as gospel:
1: I don't see the correlation between the size of the vial and the degradation time, if you're taking in enough iu of the pep because you wanted to add a good amount of BA (for example you have a bigger vial but subQ a large amount because you find it easier to measure measure a larger amount of iu). Sterile water will degregate quick but bacteriostatic water will keep much longer, up to 4 weeks does sound about right to me.
2: Bigger vials are not a problem if you're taking in bigger/more frequent doses.
3: HGH would need to be taken for at least 6 months to see any real benefits however other peptides will show their benefits quicker.
4: Your natural GH is produced during the night which is why many choose to subQ during the morning or a number of times during the day but not late at night however all of this seems to be debatable depending upon who you talk to.
Hopefully someone with more knowledge can chime in soon.
P.S. 800 views means people find it an interesting topic however people do work and are maybe waiting until they have time to respond properly.

Last edited:
M

My_Pitch28

May 15, 2013
I'm by no means a pep expert but have used them a few times so don't take the following as gospel:
1: I don't see the correlation between the size of the vial and the degradation time, if you're taking in enough iu of the pep because you wanted to add a good amount of BA (for example you have a bigger vial but subQ a large amount because you find it easier to measure measure a larger amount of iu). Sterile water will degregate quick but bacteriostatic water will keep much longer, up to 4 weeks does sound about right to me.
2: Bigger vials are not a problem if you're taking in bigger/more frequent doses.
3: HGH would need to be taken for at least 6 months to see any real benefits however other peptides will show their benefits quicker.
4: Your natural GH is produced during the night which is why many choose to subQ during the morning or a number of times during the day but not late at night however all of this seems to be debatable depending upon who you talk to.
Hopefully someone with more knowledge can chime in soon.
P.S. 800 views means people find it an interesting topic however people do work and are maybe waiting until they have time to respond properly.

Thank you for replying... I'm curious, can it all be taken at once in the evening? I was told to do 300mcg at night, but others say 500-700 and then others even say it should be split up 2-3x a day? who has time for that?

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
When I used GHRP-6 I was taking 300mcg Every Day, I did this in 3 X SubQ injections ED. 100mcg in the morning, again at lunch time then last one in evening time. Due to natural release I wouldn't go with injecting all that in one go at night time.

M

My_Pitch28

May 15, 2013
When I used GHRP-6 I was taking 300mcg Every Day, I did this in 3 X SubQ injections ED. 100mcg in the morning, again at lunch time then last one in evening time. Due to natural release I wouldn't go with injecting all that in one go at night time.

Oh so it has to be split up throughout the day? What happens when it is all injected at once? Does it become ineffective?

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
It doesn't HAVE to be injected at different intervals, just seems to be the norm but as I said, I'm no expert on peps. Using it all at once would not make it ineffective as far as I'm aware.

M

My_Pitch28

May 15, 2013
It doesn't HAVE to be injected at different intervals, just seems to be the norm but as I said, I'm no expert on peps. Using it all at once would not make it ineffective as far as I'm aware.

right on thanks man

I

ironmonkey

Apr 9, 2012
When you pin more than 100mcg at a time the amount over has drastically diminished return but you can pin every 3 hours or so at 100mcg at a time with full effectiveness

so 300mcg at bedtime would do little more than 100mcg

you would be much better off pinning 100mcg at bed and 100mcg when you wake up

M

My_Pitch28

May 15, 2013
When you pin more than 100mcg at a time the amount over has drastically diminished return but you can pin every 3 hours or so at 100mcg at a time with full effectiveness

so 300mcg at bedtime would do little more than 100mcg

you would be much better off pinning 100mcg at bed and 100mcg when you wake up

Sounds like these are more of a hassle than worth it... I would only be able to pin either in the am or pm, possible twice a day max...

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Sounds like these are more of a hassle than worth it... I would only be able to pin either in the am or pm, possible twice a day max...

You could still do 150mcg am and another 150mcg later in the day, what is it you're looking to gain from the peps?

M

My_Pitch28

May 15, 2013
You could still do 150mcg am and another 150mcg later in the day, what is it you're looking to gain from the peps?

Lean gains, lose some body fat...ummm grow a lil? lol...no, just all the common benefits of sermorelin, increased mood, better sleep, etc...

so 150 am and 150 pm no food 1.5 hrs before and after? is that correct?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic