Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Selfies!!! Progress!!!!

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Nice job.Now if any of these pervs get to you just let me know and I'll deal with them. Hope you stick around we need more ladies here.
I would def smash that... SMASH!!!... its hard to believe your sitting at 180 in that newest pic... you've done well Ma'am... keep up the good work!

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
Thank you all so much for the support and compliments.
I know when I say I weigh 180 people don't believe me but I swear I have a lot of muscle for my build and I try to carry it well. To me weight isn't the issue its the inches I keep my eyes on more or less. I can loose inches and gain weight and still tend to look better so I have gotten away from the weight stigma so much.

Bigbird138

Bigbird138

Nov 21, 2014
Absolutely, and that's advice I give all of my female friends. Don't worry about the scale. Its the measurement changes and the way you look that you need to worry about.
Keep it up.

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
Wow, looking fantastic! You've really come a long way and you should be extremely proud of yourself

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Thank you all so much for the support and compliments.I know when I say I weigh 180 people don't believe me but I swear I have a lot of muscle for my build and I try to carry it well. To me weight isn't the issue its the inches I keep my eyes on more or less. I can loose inches and gain weight and still tend to look better so I have gotten away from the weight stigma so much.
youve got the right idea lady... forget the scale... worry about the tape... and having muscle is good... ;)

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
An 80 pound weight loss is very impressive!! Keep up the hard work & don't let anything get in the way of achieving your future goals.

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
Again thank you all so much for the positive thoughts and I hope soon I will be able to post more updated pics that will really be impressive. Thank you all for the inspiration I got from your dedicated posts, logs and feedback

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
411a552a90e6d817c8b32af9bd3d4113.jpg

Still working on this... Errrr gonna get there one day!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic