Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Selfies!!! Progress!!!!

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
you look amazing. always keep those before pics around to remind you of that person. you have come a long way

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
you look amazing. always keep those before pics around to remind you of that person. you have come a long way

I didn't take many as a big girl but the few I have I do. It's a personal and meaningful motivational tool for me. I am very tough on myself and wish sometimes I wasn't as hard as I am but I worry if I slack on myself when I cheat or skip a day at the gym that I will fall back to that girl before who I was disgusted with so I stay on my own ass and use those as a reminder. Great advise to anyone who looses weight don't delete all the pictures be proud of your progress!

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
An thank you to everyone who has giving positive reinforcement, it's nice to have that for a change. Most people don't share that passion with me so I appreciate a forum where I can share and learn/grow as a fit lady!

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Yeah, it's tough to not get stagnant which is my problem at the moment. Some people have been batching at me and giving me a hard time and I finally got back to it. I lost abut 60 lbs and know the feeling. Good luck

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
411a552a90e6d817c8b32af9bd3d4113.jpg
Still working on this... Errrr gonna get there one day!
ummm... yeah... gonna need you to turn about 90 degrees and take another shot of dat ass... mmmkaaayy..... if you could do that... that be great...

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Congrats on such an achievement. Keep up the great work. It definitely shows.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
What FD is trying to say is that he would rope it while he watched Any1Uno smack that ass all night long.

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
You perves crack my ass up! Thanks for the love!

B

Bjefe

Jan 9, 2016
Wow awesome ! Your motivation for so many people who want what you've achieved ! You seriously motivate me thanks and keep on keeping on ! Thanks

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
Wow awesome ! Your motivation for so many people who want what you've achieved ! You seriously motivate me thanks and keep on keeping on ! Thanks

Thank you so much for your comment... I appreciate you sharing how I have encouraged you and others. It's been a long road and I'm still working hard to get to my goal but this forum sure has some knowledgeable folks with good advice and encouragement.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic