RalfKelleh
What's New?

Sebacos DNP and Cutting Cycle Log!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I ran DNP for 30 days at 250mg/day (crystal) this past January while on a cyclic ketogenic diet. Yes, my energy levels were low, but by keeping protein and fat calories relatively high, I didn't feel too bad. I would hate to run DNP in the summer....

S

sebaco2011

May 17, 2011
Day 26

45 mins of cardio

75 mg T3

100 mg test prop

2 mg oral tren split doses.

400 mg DNP

75 mg benadryl , 600 mg milk thistle

All I can say is WOW!!! SOOOOOO lethargic !!! I have NEVER been so lethargic is my whole life,
today was a leg day and I was so freaking weak I did my first set and almost walked out of the gym because it was so bad!

I stayed and did legs but just superrr light weight and tried to do a bunch of reps but even with light weight I just didn't have the drive / focus for it. I was at the gym for maybe 30 mins and that was it.

Probably going to do some more walking on the treadmill later on . Im still not feeling a bunch of heat though but the lethargy is pretty bad , way worse then the first few weeks when I was ketoing it . Someone also mentioned something about carbs earlier as if I wasn't eating any ? Im eating 168 grams of carbs which is roughly 38 % of my total calorie intake so I AM having carbs , but it seems dnp can be ran carbless as well , I'm almost thinking about going back to keto with dnp.

The reason being I have tried low carb before and in the past I felt to lethargic with a low carb diet and id rather it just be keto since your body just gets use to it , not sure though .

S

sebaco2011

May 17, 2011
One thing that sucks , is a family emergency came up so now I have to go out of town for a few days I should be back on wednesday ish , ill still continue the dnp and cycle , just not going to be dieting as hardcore or able to lift, ill try to get my cardio in if possible though. I believe im leaving tomorrow or Sunday.

S

sebaco2011

May 17, 2011
Day 27

45 mins of cardio

75 mg T3

2 mg oral tren

600 mg milk thistle

400 mg DNP

75mg benadryl

Decided im going to do 200 mg prop every other day , instead of everyday, so no prop today.

Everything with family is okay so im still home and staying here and staying on track with the diet and supps.

Im still feeling a bit lethargic , im not really feeling to much heat from the DNP I almost bumped up to 500 mg today but decided ill stay at 400 for a while. It does seem like I have put on water , but that could also be just from adding carbs back into my diet. Also would like to add all my carbs are from regular oats.

Also going to take a 2 week break from the oral tren starting tomorrow , and then im going to use some beastdrol @ 20 mg everyday , also I might be going back into a keto diet since you dont need carbs for dnp to work.

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
I've you where on real DNP, PROPERLY dosed for this long, at such a small bodyweight, with a decent 400mg dose, you should definitely be sweating and feeling heat, unnatural heat, after you eat.

I question the potency.

I'm far heavier than you and I've run numerous DNP protocols, as well as supervising several others of varying bodyweights and including females using both crystalline and powder. I'm on it as we speak, in the end of my 21st day, I've been sweating to a small degree and noticing post consumption heat since about day 4 at 200mg.

Something is certainly odd about your experiences, your lethargy seems to be more than usually seen at such dose and your true DNP symptoms of heat and sweating seem less than usually seen, especially given your claims of lethargy.

Last edited:
S

sebaco2011

May 17, 2011
yeah think ! I dont blame ya I dont feel the least bit hotter or anything , the lethargy could be due to having carbs in my diet or just having a crappy day , even today lethargy wasn't to bad but still , Ill pm ya for more info.

S

sebaco2011

May 17, 2011
Day 28 !

Sorry for not updating till late fellas, internet has been acting really dumb lately

45 mins of cardio

600 mg Crystal DNP today , im 90% sure this stuff is underdosed ! Didnt feel much from it today :( Thinking about stopping this stuff tomorrow , we will see though.
50 mcg T3 ( noticed I dropped it down a notch), why ? well because im not sure my gear is legit!? Its optimum pharma but I haven't heard much about them and I dont want to be running 75 mcg t3 if im not for sure my gears legit.

Also , today was my last day of oral tren , only took 1 mg , this is geneza so I know its legit . Going to be taking a few days off of the orals and continue the milk thistle and give my liver a break. Will be adding 2 new orals soon though stayed tuned and find out which ones mwhahaha!

600 mg milk thistle

Not taking any benadryl just because I feel like I need a break from it , definititely noticed it helped me sleep better though :)

200 mg test P today.

Today should have been an off day but I decided im just going to go straight up 2 on 1 off for my workout schedule , I feel that my chest and tris were fully recovered and ready for a whoopin. I also changed out my workout routine so I take way less time in between sets , supposedly better for fat burning . Ill prolly do this for one more week and go back to 1-2 minutes of rest.

I did notice I had a really good tricep pump today and my arms seemed to appear bigger hmmm. Strength wise I felt weaker just because I didn't get to rest as long in between sets.

Will have more updates for everyone tomorrow if internet is still working :p

S

sebaco2011

May 17, 2011
Day 29

45 mins of cardio

50 mcg T3

about 300 mg tren E bumped this up because Im thinking my gear is either fake or way underdosed so I just want to get rid of it , if anyone has any feedback if optimumpharma is legit please let me know

1200 mg milk thistle , getting ready to start my orals pretty soon , these are gonna be legit and looking forward to it !

NO DNP at all today!!

Decided not to take the DNP because I honestly dont think their dosed right I went to 600 mg and didnt feel anything and I know legit dnp should be felt even at 200 mg ... so one week worth of some underdosed possibly fake DNP , didn't do much if anything ? I also seem to be holding water so if it is real DNP ill know in about a week or so once the water is gone , plus I gained water weight from the increased sodium and carb intake .

I switched my diet back up so its back to keto style as well . Today's workout was decent , I didn't feel like working out at all once I got there but after a few sets I was good to go , still on the short rest period workout , was a back and bi day , had a pretty good bicep pump .

Also I weighed in at 177 today , so DEFINITELY water weight is their , thats about a 5 pound increase in a week even though my calorie intake was actually about 100 -200 calories lower then it was when I was no carb.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic