RalfKelleh
What's New?

Sebacos DNP and Cutting Cycle Log!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Running tren e at 400mg/wk AND oral tren at 2MG/day is a crap load of tren. Running the tren e alone seems smarter to me.

I've run DNP with tren before, but I ran the DNP at low dose at 250mg/day (crystal). Didn't have any problems.

Don't open the DNP cap to check, cause if it's real it can be a real mess. If you're taking in some simple carbs and not beginning to get warm within the hour, you may not have legit DNP.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
The only issue I see is the oral tren and dnp. Dnp isn't to be handled lightly but u wont get the full fat burning effects without piling carbs on. Also Bo gets elevated most of the time on tren now adding dnp makes it worse not to mention both product thermogentic effects.

Piling carbs on to get the full fat burning effects on DNP is not true. I have ran it, low carb, high carb and a regular moderate diet and had about the same end results with each. Only difference with the amount of carbs was the amount of heat.

Didn't notice the oral tren and the Tren A in the original post, that alone will burn the hell out of a lot of fat and give you night sweats. Not sure I would run both with DNP, but that's me.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Is the OP checking his temp?

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
My point is if the dnp is legit carbs will cook ur temp and u will sweat like hell. I've gotten dnp from 2 different sources and both were yellow powder inside. My original thought was taking the tren plus dnp was a lot for not only heat but BP. just my opinion though. I would take the dnp after u are through with the tren.

K

-KB-

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2010
I guess I'm the only one with a problem with someone 5'10", 172lbs using AAS at all. Does that sound like someone who has their diet, training, and experience even remotely in check?

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
Agree 100% 172 with that bf and height. No let alone with tren. Better off with deca and test alone. First time with tren? That's my whole point no way to tell what is working what's not. I got 15 years 6 with aas. Increase cardio, looks like his fats are inline. I'm 265 with 15-16% by October when I run my tren I will have 2% less. Then will flow after with either dnp or eca. Honestly real dnp would scare me with tren. That's just me.

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
Seb can you lay out your full cycle. Current weight and previous cycles. Length of cycle too. I ran blind for the first few years and fucked musel a little. Took a year to get my levels back. I have learned slot from some great peeps on boards and always run smooth. Just want to help

S

sebaco2011

May 17, 2011
Hey all sorry for not updating internets been out all day
Ill go into further detail later about this cu right now I'm having to use my phone

But my previous cycles and such can be found on juicedmuscle.com look up my cutting cycle.

Ill try to update once my actual internet is workin.

Also the oral tren is just a kickstart to the tren E and I'm only on it for 28 days .

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
The only issue I see is the oral tren and dnp. Dnp isn't to be handled lightly but u wont get the full fat burning effects without piling carbs on. Also Bo gets elevated most of the time on tren now addi ng dnp makes it worse not to mention both product thermogentic effects.

This isn't true at all, DNP has been proven to burn fat the same regardless of macronutrient breakdown. You feel heat when you eat carbs, but the feeling doesn't mean your burning any more fat. Tainter and Cutting have a paper done 80 years ago that proves this. It's a common myth. Dnp works the same on a keto diet, or an ISOcaloric, or a high carb diet.

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
Fat burning occurs at the same rate, and is dose dependant, regardless of macro breakdown. The research is titled Metabolic actions of Dinitrophenol, 1933. It's goal was to study if balanced and unbalanced diets, as they call it, given the same calorie intake, would increase to a measurable degree the chemicals effectiveness, and it was found that for health sake an isocaloric diet is actually recommended by the research, not because it works better, but because of mere health.

For our purposes, keto or lower carb diets help with sides, but do not hurt the effectiveness one iota. The research shows extensively that regardless of macro ratios, given the same cals, the chemical works to the same degree. The feeling of heat doesn't mean its working "better" its just a side effect of the uncoupling process.

DNP is still uncoupling oxidative phophorylation, in a dose specific manner, no matter.

Last edited:
jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
Correct but dnp is gonna drain. So if u short your carbs while on dnp you will hav no energy at all. My point was if you are feeling any sides from dnp increase carbs that will tell u if it's legit. He hasn't felt anything yet 22 days isnt cool. Just me talking. Let alone taking it with tren. That's all I'm saying. Dnp will make him retain water until he cycles off. Then the weight will drop

S

sebaco2011

May 17, 2011
Okay sorry for not updating yesterday internet wouldn't work

Yesterday was day 25 , and I bumped up my dosage to 400 mg split doses , didn't really feel much was a little hot at night but it was also in the high 90's yesterday.

Shot into the delts for the first time yesterday and im pretty damn sore in the delts today from it.

Trained shoulders and abs yesterday I changed up my routine so that im only taking about 30 seconds rest between sets and exercises. Everything seemed pretty smooth yesterday

Yesterday took 75 mcg T3

2 mg oral trenn split doses

200 mg tren E

600 mg milk thistle

and 75 mg benadryl.

Also someone asked me if I was checking my temperature ? Yes I have been and its been normal so far even with the Tren, the oral tren hasn't made me any hotter then usual so thats fine same with the sweating.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic