Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Sebacos DNP and Cutting Cycle Log!

S

sebaco2011

May 17, 2011
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Ironden!! This is a log that im continuing from other sites elitefitness.com and juicedmuscle.com I decided to log it over here as well starting today because I just started the DNP today, and its not supposed to be talked about @ elitefitness . So if you would like to see days 1-21 go ahead and check it out at either of the two sites mentioned above.

I also feel that there is people on this site who could really help me through this DNP log just in case I have any questions / concerns. Hope everyone will learn some knowledge and learn from my experience.

Stats right now are 172 pounds 5'10 and about 12-13 % bodyfat .

Day 22

45 mins cardio

100 mg test prop

200 mg tren E

2 mg oral tren

75 mcg T3

AND !!!! 200 mg Crystaline DNP!!!!

Also changed up my diet today since im on dnp , Im now taking in carbs , in fact im taking in about 170'g of carbs still keeping protein high at about 201 grams but I dropped fat to 43 grams , and my calorie intake is 1915.

Also weekly weigh in was at 172 so I believe thats about a 7 pound drop from last week. Doesn't seem to be to much muscle loss either if any .

Today was Chest and tris and I was just as strong as I was last week maybe even a little stronger , on bench it seemed like I was able to get out a few more reps then I was last week.

So far no effects from the DNP so far, im going to stick at 200 for 3 more days . Also im still not 100% sure its legit dnp , its from optimumpharma , and the capsules are half dark blue / half light blue.

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
what color is the powder?? Your taking DNP and Tren?? combo of some rough sides. becareful, I havent seen anyone taking DNP on a cycle. I personally like the stuff. Keep your water level high, and watch the carb intake DNP takes a few days to really start and every increase takes time to show the effects. just my opinion...

S

sebaco2011

May 17, 2011
Hmm im not sure what color the powder is , I haven't broken up a capsule , Im just hoping their legit xD . Yeah it definitely would be wise on my choice to use this cycle to gain as much lean muscle as possible , but im afraid im not going to have enough time before I go on a vacation. The oral tren is only a kick start till day 30 when the Tren E should be kicked in enough to discontinue the oral tren.

Yeah Tren and DNP combo together should be interesting, im glad I rolled with the Tren E instead of Tren A , sicne Tren E doesn't have as much sides as well as supposedly the tren cough is very uncommon with the enanthate version .

Definitely keeping my water intake high like I normally do , hot green tea helps a ton :)!

Also im taking a multivitamin 2-3x a day , as well as extra calcium pills that also have vitamins and minerals in them , as well as a liquid mix of Vitamins A , C , D.

Also forgot to mention I take 600 mg milk thistle , and 75 mg benadryl right now im only taking the benadryl to help me sleep better and to help with the rashes / allergies that dnp has been known to give.

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
Good deal bro. Just don't hit ihop on that dnp will hook u up. Lol. On dnp u will get some water retention also. I will be following.

S

sebaco2011

May 17, 2011
Day 23

45 mins of cardio

100 mg test prop

2mg oral tren, split doses still

75 mg benadryl @ night

600 mg milk thistle

200 mg crystal DNP

75mcg T3

So last night was very interesting , I kept waking up and having weird ass dreams ! Dont know why honestly ! it could be the dnp , or it could be the tren E kicking in . Also felt a bit warmer today on my head , but then again the weather outside was way hotter then usual AND I just got a haircut .

Went to the gym and everything felt pretty normal , it was a back and bi day , felt pretty pumped the workout went nice and smooth .

So the only thing that was interesting was the sleep lol , usually I have a really good night of sleep especially with the benadryl but last night was just funky like I said.

Hope everyone has a good day .

S

sebaco2011

May 17, 2011
Oh and dont worry bro I wont be hitting up ihop lol ! I'm commited as hell to this cutt aint no cheating here , I hate logs when you see people quit or go out and do something like drink / eat a buncha junk food during their cycle or when their on dnp just cause they think it will do all the work . Tisk tisk!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Could be the tren at night but I will be reading your log and let me know if you need any help. Never heard of that company but who knows.

S

sebaco2011

May 17, 2011
Day 24

75 mcg T3

2 mg oral tren split doses.

100 mg test prop

75 mg benadryl@ night

600mg milk thistle

200 mg Crystaline Dnp

45 mins cardio

Today was a rest day so I didn't do a whole lot just went swimming for a bit and watched a bunch of movies.

Still not feeling much from the DNP , another weird night of sleep though , I woke up about 4 times to pee and get water, hehe keep on getting scarred that if I dont drink my water at night that ill die from dehydration O_O !

So today was day 3 on dnp so far not feeling any side effects maybe a little more lethargy then usual other than that nothing else.

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
If u don't feel anything from DNP BY day 5 might no be any good. Load up on carbs that is going to activate the heat. If it's good shit it will. Also fruit juices are good to take while using.

K

-KB-

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stats right now are 172 pounds 5'10 and about 12-13 % bodyfat .

Anyone else see a problem with this? And running test, tren, and oral tren?

KB

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
The only issue I see is the oral tren and dnp. Dnp isn't to be handled lightly but u wont get the full fat burning effects without piling carbs on. Also Bo gets elevated most of the time on tren now adding dnp makes it worse not to mention both product thermogentic effects.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic