Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Scary how easy it is.........

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
^^^ this is true... if they want u they will get u..... im sure it is not to hard for them to hunt down ur IP address... also finding out where you are located.... then make a couple telephone calls once they unlock who ur internet provider is.... giving them the ip address wanting to know the owner ..... boom now u got a name location...

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
There is NO hiding on the internet, even with ip hiders and proxies..the end destination is YOUR computer.... and besides NOBODY i know is doing anything illegal on any board, you usually get banned for being dumb like that. As restrictive as America is gettin..we still have freedom of speech?

J

johnnnya

Dec 16, 2011
Unfortunately it sucks that we have to even worry about having info gathered on us. As said many times before there are bigger fish and much bigger issues to be handled. Nice post good info thanks

A

Awakened615

Mar 1, 2011
I was searching through the threads and member profiles of guys I knew in the past. SAD you are correct in your line of thinking and the way you address each example given. Which we all know there are thousands and thousands of scenario's.

Here are the 3 most common scenario's I have seen in my years in the community. #1) someone receives a "lets say bulk package" of from overseas and it gets snagged. Every source unless greedy pays the extra for insurance to have a resend if it gets snagged. Well the common fault being a few things, A. the source sends the package to the same addy the seized one went to. So the addy raises a red flag and they deliver it as a uniformed carrier and the receiver thinks they are going to jail for life because that is what ICE and the DEA usually working together in this instance tell that person to get to the person that they want or to the lab. B. The receiver sends the pack to himself after another addy has been compromised and they see the same sender info hence again raising a redflag and they follow the package or packages and get the receiver to sign and they got there probable cause. Now that is internationally. #2 Domestically, A rec dealer gets pulled over and searched and they find some gear and a bunch of recs. They get a warrant and find a lab at the residence. B. A rec dealer gets ratted out by a CI for local police. the local police watch him find out his routine and what he is doing everyday not usually knowing a thing about AAS. They get a warrant and find his AAS supply. In this situation the feds do not show a presence because although they are suppose to be working together the feds would not put there reputation on the line for 50 bottles of gear and an ounce of coke. They let the locals have it. #3) Some dumbfuck opens a board and allows open sourcing. The feds monitor everything on every board rest assured but are looking for rec dealers dealing on all kinds of message boards. As far as the low end user goes LE knows who they are and dont give a shit. They get in as VIP's and MOD's and can have years and years of experience on the boards from watching them as a job to find the big fish as it was put and decides to start his own board. He has already got everyone he needs as a reference and can bring down a ton of sources because he is a trusted member. This happens to be a theory as well as this; A guy has a board for many years and someone on the board gets busted via the mail. The get a warrant for his house and seize his PC's at home and at work. They take everything off the hard drives. Every email from anonspeech, safe-mail, hushmail, securenym, cyber-rights etc etc. all encrypted email accounts. A little helpful info I have said before is every email you open automatically if it was sent to you it becomes unencrypted and saved to your hard drive even after you delete it. Now if this person is a source they just got all his customers and there info. This guy could be 100% private and very few people know about him and he only takes super large orders of 10k or better in pre-bottled bulk and everything is not traced back to him whatsoever cause someone else handles that part of it. Well, the owner of the board happens to have placed large orders and he has a family and a business and all the sudden he has to choose give up all the sources or give up his wife job children or the sources. Well IMO I believe through the years on the boards and knowing what immediate family means to some and every source knows the feds have a 97% conviction rate do to plea deals mostly because if the feds indict you they definitely have a case and 97% of the time win. I am very well aware of how the DEA works as some know my father in law was an agent for 30 years now retired do to cancer. He and his team encouraged me to keep up the hard work and off the record continue using whatever it is I am using because it is working. I was training to compete at one time and I never made it that far do to injuries. Anyhow, almost half of an 18 man team all cycled aas and trained on a regular basis. I have had this talk with my FIL about them and he said unless it is an operating lab they dont even look into it. They dealt with 500 ton shipments of coke and heroin coming into the port of baltimore and usually would find a ton of weapons on board. There are crooked prot officials and that is how it gets into the country. They remove the containers and replace them with containers already in the port and tagged with overseas tags ICE comes in on a regular random check. The transportation authority police constantly pull over truckers leaving the Port and search the trucks. They are a bunch of 21-25 year old cops that are looking for a big bust all alone to get the recognition for it and a medal and a handshake and a pat on the shoulder.

Anyhow, somebody telling the police your a drug dealer is not enough to get a warrant to search the premises, They need to follow up and follow you and somehow get a controlled buy at the least. seeing a hand to hand exchange which might not be anything at all they generally do not take the chance of pulling up on someone over that if they are investigating you for something bigger. Again feds deal in large quantities not a dude grabbing a few cycles. As far as putting your info out on the boards, if you are doing dirt, all it does is make it possibly easier to find you. If the feds are involved they already know who you are were you are and what your doing but are just letting it build up and build up so they can seriously look like they did there job. Although we refer to the gov't as a single unit most of the intel branches are usually trying to 1 up the other and it is a constant who is better game and who gets the yearly grant/funding for there projects. I dont know much about military intel but SAD you can answer that but I know the CIA, NSA, FBI, DEA, ICE, ATF(joke) etc etc argue and will not give info to each other. Some have no problem working together. I think it always wise to keep your info to yourself if you are doing anything you even suspect can get you into trouble. Respectfully wake. thanks for the post SAD

Patriot1405

Patriot1405

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2011
Probably one of the most interesting threads I've read in a long time!! Great input from members as well.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Mar 31, 2011
Good thread.. I have ran across three different board members from various boards during my couple years on the boards. One posted a video of himself doing deadlifts and I recognized him immediately as a powerlifter from a gym I use to be a member at. Hell, I knew the guy's first and last name. Another guy took pictures of himself in the gym, and went the extra mile to blur out his face, but some of the details in the background of the picture were so unique, that I knew exactly what gym he went to immediately, and I had only been to the gym once while traveling. If I went to that gym a couple more times, I would have easily been able to identify exactly who he was. The third guy was constantly posting pictures of himself and had several fairly unique tattoos. Then one day he mentioned his location in a post and I knew for sure that it was him. I never saw mentioned anything to any of them, either online or face to face, and they had no idea that I knew who they were, or at least their board-alias, etc.

Remember the source who was constantly posting pictures of himself in the gym. He had tattoos and I don't even think he blurred out his face. He was also always talking about his age and the difficulties of maintaining his physique at his age. Just be careful what you willingly, and for no reason at all, put out there in the open. I agree that if they want to find you they will with no problem, but don't make it so easy that the rookie cop who goes to your gym and who is just on the boards reading about nutrition, can recognize you immediately and then read your post about homebrewing..

Last edited:
M

maverick

Jul 30, 2012
You'd be surrised how easy some people make it for LE to bust them. Everything the original poster said is correct but the thing is, most LE agencies dont operate like this. If they did they might be more efficient. Basically they just continue to bust people the same way they always have., Somebody messes up and gets caught at a traffic stop, girl rats them out, controlled delivery etc and then they int urn rat out thier supplier, board they contribute on etc all the way up until LE knows the name of the source, then they might have agents pose as members to try to order form said sources and make busts that way. Also remember that LE really doesnt care about the end use which is usually the same type of guy who wil post he had dinner for his birthday yesterday at some steakhouse in such and such a place.

Most sources will not put that type of information out there....I said most. I have seen some pretty silly sources in my day but that is for another story. The OP is correct. Never psot info you think will come back But this is all great info nonetheless to always make sure to keep your self safe.

M

MortenBB

Jul 31, 2012
Instead of doing all that bullshit they could contact the company that is in charge of hosting of the website and they will get the "criminals" IP and locate it to a name, address and location. Just like they do with cyber criminals that don't cover their ass with vpns/proxies.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic