Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Scary how easy it is.........

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
I take satisfaction in knowing that I personally never ever break the law!!! I did speed once but that was going down hill and on accident.

Billybob

Billybob

Mar 31, 2011
Thing about it is tho.. If your just a regular steroid user their not going to mess with you, it's a waist of their time. Now if you were a dealer of steroids and ordering in mass quantities then yes i would then worry and wouldn't be posting on the boards. But personal use not even going to worry about it

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Thing about it is tho.. If your just a regular steroid user their not going to mess with you, it's a waist of their time. Now if you were a dealer of steroids and ordering in mass quantities then yes i would then worry and wouldn't be posting on the boards. But personal use not even going to worry about it

I never take for granted that the po-po don't want me because I'm a small-time personal user. Start taking things like that for granted and an arrest may blindside you. And the point of the write-up was not to discourage anybody from posting on the boards. It was merely a warning to be more careful about what info you leak out, intentionally or unintentionally, when God-knows-who can read any of these posts.

I do understand your point though.......

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
My belief is beginning to point towards....if you go to great lengths to stay private, there must be a reason. If they can see this then that may peak their interest. If they happen to be watching the cameras at different WU stores and see that you go to multiple locations and use multiple aliases...you get my point. Chances are low that anything is going to happen to the end user, but just be smart about it. Don't order very often domestically. Don't order large orders from overseas. Even if they put the orders in separate packs the first one could get seized and your address get's flagged and then the scond one is toast too. Anything they can pin on you to look like intent to distribute they will. It actually costs them time and money to go after low end users. But if they can prove you have any intent other than personal use than you are definitely worth their time. Worst case they bust you for distribution. Best case you lead them to several large labs cutting your sentence down to nothing because of compliance. But then those sources go down and you are flagged for the rest of your life. It's a terrible situation any way you look at it.

Sources and individuals have to play by different rules. Individuals that act like sources are too paranoid for me. It's not illegal to send money through WU and they have no way of tracking exactly what you sent in exchange for that money or vice versa. Bottom line is be safe....but don't draw attention to yourself by trying to be too safe.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Yahoo! Slurp Spider, Google Spider.

These two users are ALWAYS online....which means millions of other users are able to see the data gathered.

Respect your data and respect the data of others that are here. This board, it's mods, and its STRUCTURE respect my data and that of my fellow users.

CC

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Listen to what caveman has to say, Cro-Magnons had a 10% larger brain then the average person of today! He knows his shit.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
And, don't put your damn picture in your avatar or posts. I know KBD will have a problem not doing that one, because he loves himself too much.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I know this is an old post BUT 'This is exactly how I live!! My wife knows when we go to a restaurant I always sit facing the door and know the exits and a quick scan of who's in there with me. Love the quote..can't remember what movie...

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
There was a certain guy on the boards who used to post pics. He has some very unique tattoos. He never mentioned his whereabouts, but I could have sworn he looked like a fucking guy that worked out at the same gym that i did. Never mentioned shit about it to him.

He then proceeds to post up his IGF-1 labs after an HGH stint. The labs plainly show the location of the lab, doctor, etc. . Come to find out, the Lab Corp that he used IS in MY home town and i can say with 100% certainty that I now know that this guy that i thought may be on the boards and works out with me, IS IN FACT the guy i thought he was and he has no idea. Pretty scary :) You never know.

Reactions: ceo
B

beck26

Jul 28, 2011
be safe especially with all the new randoms that are joining the boards these days. who knows who they are.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
^^^Even a small town don knotts lookin mother fucker can use the internet and look at a small time user for making a name for himself among his piggy peers... GREAT post SAD, and great reminder of the shoutbox- its so easy to get caught up in an almost private chat mindset- i generally stay out them...

Reactions: SAD
D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
ive allways siad if five 0 wnats u he will get u.......i dont want to come across to vain but in all my years of doing roids...and even sumggled a few times in my life time..i have never worryed about being poped....maybe bacuase ive been there and done it...If your a wild fucker...all the time partying and rocking the town...allways in contact with new people...going to the gym runing your mouth about cycles and roids...Your dum ass will get poped one day...Personaly i live such a boreing life...working class hero....i never go out....i never have firends coming over....im so under the radar i can drive around with a my gear box im my car and pass cops all day long and not even think twice about being pulled over or busted....If u walk a stright line....thats about as safe as anyone can get.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic