Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Routine TIPS NEEDED!!!

G

GoPro

Mar 25, 2013
Haha no biggie .... I'm typing from my phone haha, and my fingers are fat.

Gp.... Do cardio 2-3 days a week. What do you like to do for activity?

HOWEVER.... On days you do cardio, make sure you compensate with calories.

But doing a couple days of cardio will help stimulate your appetite.

The workout I wrote out is just a guideline.... Adjust your days to how you feel comfortable.

But like big Paul said, train one part then move on to the next part, then stop until next week.

Trust me man, it's not frustrating to anyone. By offering advice others learn also. Everyone is happy to help. :)

Cool. For activities? I do the country boy thing. I dirt bike, 4wheel, rope, rodeo, bull ride, stuff like that.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Cool. For activities? I do the country boy thing. I dirt bike, 4wheel, rope, rodeo, bull ride, stuff like that.

I was just thinking you might be able to use one of those for cardio.

But walking on the treadmill is good, elyptical, kettle bell swings are great! Box jumps , even wind sprints.

But for short intervals. If you do treadmill or elyptical, like Paul said, no more than 20 mins.

If you do something like kettle bell swings or box jumps or wind sprints, do about 5 rounds then stop.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Taking into account he is a HARDGAINER I think he needs to drop to 3 days a week all compound movements may'be 4 days....
Some thing like B.I. said drop all the extra exercises.

DO NOT DO CARDIO..............Eat just short of puking protein shakes help with this as well as it saves money on grocerys.

Your abs are there drop down to 1-2x per week if not stopping all together to save recouperation energy.

so SQUATS......BENCH PRESS......OVER HEAD PRESS.......BARBELL ROWS..........DEADLIFTS

Stop using machines everything now should be free weights.

E

eknight

Mar 28, 2013
"Hardgainer": broscience verbiage for undereater.

There's nothing wrong with keeping your heart- the most important muscle of all- healthy and active with 2-3 sessions of HIIT a week on a bulk as long as you eat back the calories you burn. -EK

G

GoPro

Mar 25, 2013
Taking into account he is a HARDGAINER I think he needs to drop to 3 days a week all compound movements may'be 4 days....

DO NOT DO CARDIO..............Eat just short of puking protein shakes help with this as well as it saves money on grocerys.

Your abs are there drop down to 1-2x per week if not stopping all together to save recouperation energy.

so SQUATS......BENCH PRESS......OVER HEAD PRESS.......BARBELL ROWS..........DEADLIFTS

Great advice brother. will do.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010

Cardio is not as big of a culprit as you may think at 3 20 min sessions a week weather he is a slow gainer or not. As a trainer I can't not tell someone not to do some sort if cardio. I do agree on everything else you said here.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Cardio is not as big of a culprit as you may think at 3 20 min sessions a week weather he is a slow gainer or not. As a trainer I can't not tell someone not to do some sort if cardio. I do agree on everything else you said here.

Pauly I was going on his info stating he does all the outdoor activities, 4 wheeler etc.......

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I know how we can settle this gentlemen.

Steel cage match: Big Paul vs. great gunZ

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
C'mon now guys pauly and I are down like 2 flat tires
ain't gonna be no bangin between us! Lol besides wouldn't be
fair !

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic