Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Routine TIPS NEEDED!!!

E

eknight

Mar 28, 2013
Monday: leg days are good days for Mondays.

Squats: 3 x 5-8 reps

Hack squats: 3 x 8

Lunges: 3 x 10

Seated leg extensions: 3 x 10-15

Standing calve raises: 3 x 15-20

Seated calve raises: 3 x 15-20

Abs

Stretch

STOP here

IMO, too quad heavy, with not enough (any) direct ham work. Quad-ham imbalance leads to functionality issues and many an ACL issue.

OP: 3-6g total daily of creatine mono is more than enough. Once your cells are saturated, they're saturated. Taking 30 g (I'm presuming you meant 10 g at a time, not mg) is not needed. -EK

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Wednesday: rest

Thursday: dead lifts and hamstrings

Dead lifts: 3 x 5-8

Stiff legged dead lifts: 3 x 8-10

Hyper extensions: 3 x 10

Lying hamstring curls: 3 x 10

Abs

Stretch

STOP here.

Friday: chest and triceps

Flat bench: 3 x 5-8

Incline bench: 3 x 8

Decline bench: 3 x 8

Flies: 3 x 15

Dips: 3 x to failure

Skull crushers: 3 c 8

Standing tricep press downs: 3 x 8-10

Abs

STOP here.

This is just an example. You wanna train each part once and stop until the following week.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I would not put back after legs. You need to squat and deadlift if you want to grow and with one after the other will keep you from training with anything. Drop all those pretty boy movements if you want to grow and just perform bread and butter mvements (the basics).

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
IMO, too quad heavy, with not enough (any) direct ham work. Quad-ham imbalance leads to functionality issues and many an ACL issue.

OP: 3-6g total daily of creatine mono is more than enough. Once your cells are saturated, they're saturated. Taking 30 g (I'm presuming you meant 10 g at a time, not mg) is not needed. -EK

I agree, haha, I moved hamstrings to dead lift day.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I dont do cardio. I have read so may posts were people look down on it while bulking. But If it helps, i a willing to try it.

It is still good to work your most important muscle weather your bulking or not. Your heart. You just don't need to go overboard to the point where it's hard to make gains. This is most important while on AAS because if the strain they put of your cardiovascular system. Try to fit cardio in if you can.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
I would not put back after legs. You need to squat and deadlift if you want to grow and with one after the other will keep you from training with anything. Drop all those pretty boy movements if you want to grow and just perform bread and butter mvements (the basics).

You could put back on dead lift day. That would be Thursday.

G

GoPro

Mar 25, 2013
THis is all great info guys, thanks. I know its must be frustrating to you all But appreciate the patience. I am starting to see stuff coming together now. I am typing these idea's up on the computer and memorize all these workouts, routines, and info!!!

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Sorry I was just focusing on the exercises themselves. I skimmed over them.

I was gonna point out to not do chest then go to triceps and then back to chest. But I forgot. Sorry.

Ok let's lay out your workout gp:

Monday: leg days are good days for Mondays.

Squats: 3 x 5-8 reps

Hack squats: 3 x 8

Lunges: 3 x 10

Seated leg extensions: 3 x 10-15

Standing calve raises: 3 x 15-20

Seated calve raises: 3 x 15-20

Abs

Stretch

STOP here

Tuesday: back and shoulders

Over head press: 3 x 5

Front raises: 3 x 8-10

Side raises: 3 x 8-10

Reverse flies: 3 x 8

Pull ups: 3 x failure

Lat pull downs: 3 x 10

Barbbell rows: 3 x 5-8 go

1 arm dumbbell rows: 3 x 8

STOP here.

No need to say sorry man. I just thought you had read it through all the way.

G

GoPro

Mar 25, 2013
It is still good to work your most important muscle weather your bulking or not. Your heart. You just don't need to go overboard to the point where it's hard to make gains. This is most important while on AAS because if the strain they put of your cardiovascular system. Try to fit cardio in if you can.

Would i do cardio everyday just to the point my heart and blood is pumping a bit, or do it like every other day?

E

eknight

Mar 28, 2013
Turbolag- my bad. I posted before you had a chance to put in a solid looking day with deads. Nice stuff there. -EK

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Turbolag- my bad. I posted before you had a chance to put in a solid looking day with deads. Nice stuff there. -EK

Haha no biggie .... I'm typing from my phone haha, and my fingers are fat.

Gp.... Do cardio 2-3 days a week. What do you like to do for activity?

HOWEVER.... On days you do cardio, make sure you compensate with calories.

But doing a couple days of cardio will help stimulate your appetite.

The workout I wrote out is just a guideline.... Adjust your days to how you feel comfortable.

But like big Paul said, train one part then move on to the next part, then stop until next week.

Trust me man, it's not frustrating to anyone. By offering advice others learn also. Everyone is happy to help. :)

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Would i do cardio everyday just to the point my heart and blood is pumping a bit, or do it like every other day?

I would do 20 min 3Xs a week or so. For those 20 minutes get to the point that if you are trying to talk to someone it's uncomfortable because of your wind. That's the best way to explaine it to people to keep it simple. People doing an hour of cardio while having a conversation on there stupid cell phones or with another person at the gym is a waste of time.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic