Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Rich Piana - MY CRAZIEST STEROID CYCLE "in 1 year I put on 48 lbs of muscle

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
I watched this video on another board. I do believe that it is a good theory and has some merit to it. But I think maybe 3 weeks is a little short maybe running for 5-6 weeks then making the switches. But I definitely think it sounds great in theory but I'd like to see someone with the biology/chemistry background to share their input on it from a scientific stand. I'm not so sure I follow him on popping different orals every few days though.

One thing I really considered too, is what about all of the negative things this could produce from your body being so confused all the time. Could this potentially have a harsher effect on the hpta? I'm sure it could make a lot of things a struggle if so many different hormones are just flying around being told to produce, not to produce, produce more, etc. I would also like to see a blood test from a cycle like this before, and a few during and one after. I can only imagine how some levels would fluctuate.

The only thing this retard is confusing is himself because he's actually convincing himself his own bullshit is real.

i have a decent enough background in sciences, not biochem....but enough to know this theory is....well.....stupid.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Yes, that might be true but I have noticed that after 8 weeks I grow very slowly, even if I up my Kcals but I think this happens because of a rise in cortisol and myostatin, at least, that's what I have read.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Completely crazy but kinda cool at the same time.

I do like his openness to talk about what most people would rather keep under wraps. Like Go Away mentioned it's not so much the AAS that baffle me, as I don't really have any concepts of what cycles/amounts are modest or heavy... but the food intake. Hard to get my head around that ?!

S

Scott Segally

Mar 2, 2014
Hes ruined himself by those tatoos all over.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Hes ruined himself by those tatoos all over.

Ruined himself for bodybuilding or something else? Is it safe to assume you're not a fan of ink? I can understand one disliking his choices but idk if i would go as far to say he ruined himself. But in reference to the sport and competition, I could agree.

Z

zodd

Mar 2, 2014
As one who never had a appetite to begin with I've thought of strategies to increase it ,ghrp-6 for sure but only for a couple hours .Im 195 and I've been on gear and off for a couple yrs ,my weight varies more with cal intake then with dose levels i guess thats common sense .I recently have been eating less actually but every 2 hours which if you have a life is hard but I'm getting more calories in because I'm not full or stuffed like before .If there was a drug that could make you eat like even half of what piano says he does we wouldn't see the ridiculous doses used , i honestly don't think a lot of folks eat 5000 0r 4000 every day day in day out .

washingmachine

washingmachine

May 5, 2014
Shitt wish I could afford that !

JohnMcc

JohnMcc

May 5, 2014
I watched this a few days ago.. If he actually did all that (12 solid meals, injecting every 2 hours, training and cardio 2x/day, and breaking up his sleep) that's some serious dedication..

I posted his new "cycle theories" video on another board yesterday where he talks about taking deca for 3 weeks then switching to tren and taking dbol for 2 days then switching to var for 3 days then winny for 2 days.. <<<< Don't quite follow him on that one..

I agree, perhaps if he were talking about changing up short esters every 3-6weeks I guess I could understand. But hey man whatever he does or did obviously worked for him.

C

caveman

Apr 17, 2013
I've eaten 5k-6k, day in and day out, for years, and I'm certainly not anything special in the world of weight lifting. It's not impossible, it just takes practice and planning.

P

pepino

Jul 1, 2013
I like the fact that he started the video out with the food.

When I was young and dumb I thought it was all juice, so I went all in. 1500mgs of Test per week, Equi, and Maxibol.

And after the third week my body could not process all of that oil and I started to feel slow, feverish, and with no energy. I eventually crashed.

How his body could process everything he was pushing into it, is beyond me.

johnnyBALLZ

johnnyBALLZ

Aug 7, 2013
Dude just put his new video out releasing the supplement he's been talking about for months.. It's a BCAA drink, $70 for 30 servings and he recommends 4 servings a day!! That's $10 everyday! I'd much rather eat a ribeye every night or run 2iu pharm GH..

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic