Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Rich Piana - MY CRAZIEST STEROID CYCLE "in 1 year I put on 48 lbs of muscle

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
lol show us what it did for you.......:eek:

I'm no pro bro. This is just a hobby to me. I just horse around IMHO. I do a 3 day a week program. I will
Say this. Eq sucks a dick and is nearly useless IMHO l. I had read a great post by mike Arnold on another board and he was saying if u want eq to work u need to use 800mg-1500mg and run it 15-20weeks. I did 800 then ramped to 1200. Still wasn't impressed. I was so sad!! I always thought **** man look at a race horse!!? He is huge, lean and jacked as hell! I want that damn eq......it's not the eq....it's their genes lol.
Here was the tail of the 20 weeks no cardio just clean diet. for clarification I used 750mg test and ramped to 1000 this run with 800-1200eq(bold cyp) proviron and finished with 525 tren for 5 weeks at the end. Honestly I feel that last 5 weeks of my 1st try with tren ace made more improvements on me then the other 15 weeks!! I tried 1200 mg test another time. I still need a lot of work and food lol....
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401421848.841015.jpg

Ok I lied the eq did some
Of this so not useless lolImageUploadedByTapatalk1401421895.207668.jpg

Last edited:
silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
I'm no pro bro. This is just a hobby to me. I just horse around IMHO. I do a 3 day a week program. I will
Say this. Eq sucks a dick and is nearly useless IMHO l. I had read a great post by mike Arnold on another board and he was saying if u want eq to work u need to use 800mg-1500mg and run it 15-20weeks. I did 800 then ramped to 1200. Still wasn't impressed. I was so sad!! I always thought **** man look at a race horse!!? He is huge, lean and jacked as hell! I want that damn eq......it's not the eq....it's their genes lol.
Here was the tail of the 20 weeks no cardio just clean diet. for clarification I used 750mg test and ramped to 1000 this run with 800-1200eq(bold cyp) proviron and finished with 525 tren for 5 weeks at the end. Honestly I feel that last 5 weeks of my 1st try with tren ace made more improvements on me then the other 15 weeks!! I tried 1200 mg test another time. I still need a lot of work and food lol....
View attachment 6053

Ok I lied the eq did some
Of this so not useless lolView attachment 6054

Like anything else, everyone is different and will respond differently to different compounds. I love EQ! At 500-600 mgs a week I am vascular as all hell and hungry as a mother ****er all the time. Keeps me lean while eating like a horse and the pumps in the gym are almost as good as insulin preworkout. Just goes to show, find what works best for you.

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
Like anything else, everyone is different and will respond differently to different compounds. I love EQ! At 500-600 mgs a week I am vascular as all hell and hungry as a mother ****er all the time. Keeps me lean while eating like a horse and the pumps in the gym are almost as good as insulin preworkout. Just goes to show, find what works best for you.

So true! I have 1 female friend who gets jacked as **** on 20mg var. another takes 40-50 and says it's just so so. Oddly the 40-50dose girl gets mass spec gear from a very repeated sponsor. The girl who uses 20 uses a ugl of untested quality.

Sure without testing them both there's lots of variables but I truly feel it's an individual based thing. I've taken the same exact batch of the girl who takes 20mg Ed. I used 75-100mg Ed and was not impressed at all! Go figure!
No 2 of us are the same is the point for sure!

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
Aww that's a mild cycle for some guys now-a-days

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
Agree 100% with slintrunin EQ is a waste

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I'm not sure I believe him in this video. I'm not saying his dosages were unattainable or that it wasn't possible...but I find it a stretch on 1-2 questions I have. Rich is a good marketer though.

1) He placed 7th in the 1999 USA's. He said he used Tren, which would have had to of been in either a topical carrier or the pellets at the time taken orally. Now if he is speaking of using injectable tren, then I think he is making it up...possibly. At that time, the only real source was from finiplix tabs, and until the kits by Animal (and Kneller to a degree) were available, injectable was not an option. From what I remember, it was 1999 that Animal brought out his kits (he had a patent on it actually), so he would have had to first be a customer, and one of the first to order. So it's possible, but probably unlikely.

2) He mentioned that he spent $15 grand on his stuff....the HGH at the time would have been double that at 20iu per day, as there were no generics, and it was expensive as ****. Most pros at the time could only afford 2-5iu, unless they were sleeping or knew somebody with AIDS hooking them up. Well, and GFP.

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
I'm not sure I believe him in this video. I'm not saying his dosages were unattainable or that it wasn't possible...but I find it a stretch on 1-2 questions I have. Rich is a good marketer though.

1) He placed 7th in the 1999 USA's. He said he used Tren, which would have had to of been in either a topical carrier or the pellets at the time taken orally. Now if he is speaking of using injectable tren, then I think he is making it up...possibly. At that time, the only real source was from finiplix tabs, and until the kits by Animal (and Kneller to a degree) were available, injectable was not an option. From what I remember, it was 1999 that Animal brought out his kits (he had a patent on it actually), so he would have had to first be a customer, and one of the first to order. So it's possible, but probably unlikely.

2) He mentioned that he spent $15 grand on his stuff....the HGH at the time would have been double that at 20iu per day, as there were no generics, and it was expensive as ****. Most pros at the time could only afford 2-5iu, unless they were sleeping or knew somebody with AIDS hooking them up. Well, and GFP.

All valid points! I question the cost factor for sure especially on the gh like u mentioned. It was like $3k for 100iu 10 yrs ago!! My bb mentor was looking into it back then. It was hard to come by and not cheap!! No way all that gh alone would have been $15k not to mention he was eating 12 times a day.....that's not cheap!

I don't know rich's story but unless he was already rich or had a crazy juice or big income business back then......u can only suck so many dicks lol.

I just didn't feel the doses where as outlandish as some of the gang here.

I've heard many many times from my friend who competes that most pros use 3-5k of test a week and 10iu gh is the norm but plenty do 15-20iugh Ed.

My buddy was getting close to pro and would run 2500 test and 1400mg tren. I don't find rich's tale that crazy......just the money factor of it is that's it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic