Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Rich Piana - MY CRAZIEST STEROID CYCLE "in 1 year I put on 48 lbs of muscle

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Holy crap. 20 IU's of HGH, 2000mg of test, 600mg of tren, 600mg of equipose and injectable adrol? Did I hear that right???? Dayum, that's some crazy sh**t!

There are guys on here claiming to use that much...lol on most other boards as well...........dumbasses IMO.
I believe he did ACTUALLY do it though and haters are many but they never post up.

M

muscledoc

Feb 24, 2012
Sounds about right.....not sure about all that food though...that's about 12,000cal or more

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
Holy crap. 20 IU's of HGH, 2000mg of test, 600mg of tren, 600mg of equipose and injectable adrol? Did I hear that right???? Dayum, that's some crazy sh**t!

Only thing crazy about that is 2 grams of test some can't handle and that much hgh is pricey.
Tons of guys run 600 tren. 600eq is an infants dose.
Otherwise nothing much crazy there besides the cost.

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
I posted his new "cycle theories" video on another board yesterday where he talks about taking deca for 3 weeks then switching to tren and taking dbol for 2 days then switching to var for 3 days then winny for 2 days.. <<<< Don't quite follow him on that one..

I saw this video last week very intriguing! I feel he was speaking vaguely and didn't truly mean 3 weeks of this then 3 weeks of that.esp when he was taking about the orals. I do feel swapping compound in and out can and will keep gains rolling but we all know in 3 weeks long ester compounds aren't even hitting hard yet.

Interesting just the same. I'm setting up a cycle using this plan but a more methodical approach. My contest prep coach buddy is helping me set it all up.

johnnyBALLZ

johnnyBALLZ

Aug 7, 2013
I saw this video last week very intriguing! I feel he was speaking vaguely and didn't truly mean 3 weeks of this then 3 weeks of that.esp when he was taking about the orals. I do feel swapping compound in and out can and will keep gains rolling but we all know in 3 weeks long ester compounds aren't even hitting hard yet.

Interesting just the same. I'm setting up a cycle using this plan but a more methodical approach. My contest prep coach buddy is helping me set it all up.

I'd like to see your plan.. And let us know how it goes!!

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Honestly guys....how do you fall for this turd's bs? It doesn't add up ever.

he doesn't speak the truth....he takes a position that people want to hear because it's different and controversial.

i respect the fact that he's figured out how to market himself pretty damn well.....but he lies.

Don't confuse truths with what this guy is telling you.

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
Honestly guys....how do you fall for this turd's bs? It doesn't add up ever.

he doesn't speak the truth....he takes a position that people want to hear because it's different and controversial.

i respect the fact that he's figured out how to market himself pretty damn well.....but he lies.

Don't confuse truths with what this guy is telling you.

Who said they believes everything he said? He speaks in generalities on purpose. Think outside the box!

I've yet to hear him say anything to far fetched. He never gives 100% details and leaves a lot of what he says open to interpretation.

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
2 grams of gear might sound like a bucket of test but I've heard most pros use twice that. Plenty of buddies have used 1.5 grams of test with stacks of shit. Only thing crazy about 20iu of gh is the cost lol.

M

mike_chang1

May 28, 2014
This guy is still alive after all that?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic