mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010

Last edited:
FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
His last sentence "Pretty Crazy Shit" pretty much sums it up.

Dayum..............

johnnyBALLZ

johnnyBALLZ

Aug 7, 2013
I watched this a few days ago.. If he actually did all that (12 solid meals, injecting every 2 hours, training and cardio 2x/day, and breaking up his sleep) that's some serious dedication..

I posted his new "cycle theories" video on another board yesterday where he talks about taking deca for 3 weeks then switching to tren and taking dbol for 2 days then switching to var for 3 days then winny for 2 days.. <<<< Don't quite follow him on that one..

Last edited:
woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Holy crap. 20 IU's of HGH, 2000mg of test, 600mg of tren, 600mg of equipose and injectable adrol? Did I hear that right???? Dayum, that's some crazy sh**t!

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Good God. Bet that was an intense run.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Good video, that's insane. I like rich a lot. A lot of people hate on him but I like his approach to things and how straight forward he is. I've heard he's really cool in person too

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
The food consumption is what baffles me... 24 chicken breasts, 96 egg whites, 24 cups of rice in a day?! Even if it was half that amount, holy hell....

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I was thinking about making a thread in regards to a another video he made talking about his cycle theories and wanted to ask you guys what do you think about it. He proposes that the body gets used to whatever you put to it after 3 weeks or so (others say a month to six weeks) so one has to continuously change the compounds.

E.g.

1-3: 1cc Test E, 1 cc Deca, 20mgs D-bol
4-6: 1cc Test C, 1cc EQ, 50mgs Anadrol and so on.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I was thinking about making a thread in regards to a another video he made talking about his cycle theories and wanted to ask you guys what do you think about it. He proposes that the body gets used to whatever you put to it after 3 weeks or so (others say a month to six weeks) so one has to continuously change the compounds.

E.g.

1-3: 1cc Test E, 1 cc Deca, 20mgs D-bol
4-6: 1cc Test C, 1cc EQ, 50mgs Anadrol and so on.

I watched this video on another board. I do believe that it is a good theory and has some merit to it. But I think maybe 3 weeks is a little short maybe running for 5-6 weeks then making the switches. But I definitely think it sounds great in theory but I'd like to see someone with the biology/chemistry background to share their input on it from a scientific stand. I'm not so sure I follow him on popping different orals every few days though.

One thing I really considered too, is what about all of the negative things this could produce from your body being so confused all the time. Could this potentially have a harsher effect on the hpta? I'm sure it could make a lot of things a struggle if so many different hormones are just flying around being told to produce, not to produce, produce more, etc. I would also like to see a blood test from a cycle like this before, and a few during and one after. I can only imagine how some levels would fluctuate.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
The food consumption is what baffles me... 24 chicken breasts, 96 egg whites, 24 cups of rice in a day?! Even if it was half that amount, holy hell....

Exactly. Polumbo did the same I think; 12 meals per day, all pretty big + McDonalds.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
The whole sport of bb is insane what some guys will do to push the health to the max.rich has some much oil in his body how his organs are still functioning is beyond me.i see another Derek Anthony in the future.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic