Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Resurgence Labs Scammer alert!!

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I dont wish that on anyone but damñ karma is a bitch....

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
no i don't think so. I don't know any details. just heard it from an owner of another board.

With all due respect, Swiper, hearing it second hand from the Virgin Mary doesn't make it "confirmed". Scammers would love for victims to believe they were "busted". It stops the vic's from continuing on their smear campaign and if the lie is confirmed they get to keep their gtg status. We need paper.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
The owner of a board he sourced on said it was confirmed is what swiped means... Details to follow

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
With all due respect, Swiper, hearing it second hand from the Virgin Mary doesn't make it "confirmed". Scammers would love for victims to believe they were "busted". It stops the vic's from continuing on their smear campaign and if the lie is confirmed they get to keep their gtg status. We need paper.

I hear ya. that makes perfect sense. ^^^. I know proof is needed. no other detains are out that I know of yet. i trust what that board owner said. just wanted to let people know what i heard asap. better safe than sorry. I'm sure more details and proof are going to come out soon and will be posted.

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
It's all over the boards that resurge has been busted

kanada

kanada

Sep 3, 2011
i am thy owner of other board where swiper got the info. gambit and resurg both have been popped and are working with the feds. to what extent i am not sure. gambit took a controlled delivery and im not 100% sure on the details concerning resurg but i am working on it. i have some news articles that match the timeline but i am working on confirming real life names first. lots of bullshit to sort thru when stuff like this goes down but i can say with certainty that both are busted. steer well clear of them and stay safe guys!

and just to clear something up neither was a current source but they both did previously under the old ownership sponsor there. due to them at the time being upstanding guys many members still dealt with them and remained loyal customers.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
i am thy owner of other board where swiper got the info. gambit and resurg both have been popped and are working with the feds. to what extent i am not sure. gambit took a controlled delivery and im not 100% sure on the details concerning resurg but i am working on it. i have some news articles that match the timeline but i am working on confirming real life names first. lots of bullshit to sort thru when stuff like this goes down but i can say with certainty that both are busted. steer well clear of them and stay safe guys!

and just to clear something up neither was a current source but they both did previously under the old ownership sponsor there. due to them at the time being upstanding guys many members still dealt with them and remained loyal customers.

We appreciate you stopping by to bring the news. Also, thanks to Swiper.

kanada

kanada

Sep 3, 2011
regardless of what board is your home board we as a community owe it to each other to keep ourselves safe. we are all brothers in sport and the only people who can keep us safe and informed whether its about a bust or a scammer or a sub par product is ourselves! stay safe guys!!!

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
regardless of what board is your home board we as a community owe it to each other to keep ourselves safe. we are all brothers in sport and the only people who can keep us safe and informed whether its about a bust or a scammer or a sub par product is ourselves! stay safe guys!!!

Good Company right here^^^^

X

x man

Sep 22, 2013
is this in connection with the meth/horse race busts in LA?

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic