Rolanalon
What's New?

Resurgence Labs Scammer alert!!

W

wmo27

Sep 9, 2011
Resurgeii was his screenname on old TBBF
Resurgence Labs (or Southern Pharma) was his UGL that he ran
This is a different person than LCM from VIP who sourced his lab for him...
He has had my money for months now stringing me along with excuses I had hoped were true. I have all the details if anybody needs.
He USED TO be solid. Now I'm out my money and what's even worse almost having lost my only source....that really sucks!

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I'm sorry to hear about all of this bro. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

W

wmo27

Sep 9, 2011
Maybe i should post up his email and CIM address too but I want to get it pre-approved by a mod first too....

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Posting that info isnt going to get your money back....Get over it and move on......

W

wmo27

Sep 9, 2011
I don't expect my money back. I'm posting this so other ppl don't get ****ed too

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Too late most likely, if he has scammed u, he has most likely scammed others as well.....

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
What forum is TBBF? Never even heard of that lab either.. Wmo27, bro you have been around for awhile, why have you strayed away from the people you know? Sorry to hear about your loss, hopefully it wasn't a lot..

W

wmo27

Sep 9, 2011
TBBF= Top Body Building Forum

What forum is TBBF? Never even heard of that lab eimeer.. Wmo27, bro you have been around for awhile, why have strayed away from the people you know? Sorry to hear about your loss, hopefully it wasn't a lot..

You're right bro. I feel like I've been around too long to have this happen to me now. It just worked out that this guy was my sole supplier. I had started using him a few years ago and his quality was amazing and his bulk pricing I got could not be matched. My only other source I used to use that could come close got banned from a board while I was MIA for a year. I hadn't used any other sources in at least a couple years and lost those contacts... I had heard this guy was still good. Luckily it wasn't a big order...under 600. Still sucks though. I needed that order...

Last edited by a moderator:
DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
The verdict isn't in on what happened to him, now I'm hearing he got busted. I'm out 500$ as well but I'm not messing around with it anymore. I'd delete emails and move on, I got his CIM addy as well. I'm just deleting shit and being done with it.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
LCM only ever used resurg's labels and that was a long time ago, and was done in bulk to a fake po... Just an FYI I did some fact checking on this

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic