Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Resurgence Labs Scammer alert!!

X

x man

Sep 22, 2013
Yes, he ran a meth lab and a secret underground horse race gambling ring as well.

okay so its safe to say that the feds are more interested in his meth and horse race gambling clientele then the end juice user lol

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
okay so its safe to say that the feds are more interested in his meth and horse race gambling clientele then the end juice user lol

I don't think it's safe to assume anything.

X

x man

Sep 22, 2013
I don't think it's safe to assume anything.

this is true , we are NEVER safe....

i should say it seems the focus of the investigation/ arrest was on meth and not steroids. im actually surprised because for a while steroids seemed to take a bigger precedent in the news than the rec drugs

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
this is true , we are NEVER safe....

i should say it seems the focus of the investigation/ arrest was on meth and not steroids. im actually surprised because for a while steroids seemed to take a bigger precedent in the news than the rec drugs

Not when it comes or came to meth. Meth since the 90's has been the scurge and the most hated bar none.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Scary to think that anyone brewing gear was potentially cooking meth in the same lab... God knows what kinda toxins could find its way into that gear or the raws

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011

That was an attempt at sarcasm. He never had any connection with any of that. You are referring to something unrelated.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Scary to think that anyone brewing gear was potentially cooking meth in the same lab... God knows what kinda toxins could find its way into that gear or the raws

Guys I knew resurge pretty well, he definitely didn't have anything to do with meth. He seemed like your typical family man. I know he had a wife and kids. He was a good guy, shitty thing that happened to him. I'm out 4 or 500$ but it's not his fault.

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
That's not good news. I MOD on another site and I'll pass the word. Funny thing is, a guy just traded me for some of Resurgence gear.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
That's not good news. I MOD on another site and I'll pass the word. Funny thing is, a guy just traded me for some of Resurgence gear.

Nothing's wrong with his gear, I got some of the last batches he ever made. Still good stuff.

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Nothing's wrong with his gear, I got some of the last batches he ever made. Still good stuff.

I may should have elaborated on that. I think the gear is fine it came from a solid bro, I had never heard of the lab till he sent it to me. Now I hear they are busted. Hope I don't like the oils too much.

X

x man

Sep 22, 2013

so this meth/horse racing crack down had nothing to do with him? he was busted around the same time but in a seperate investigation?

W

wmo27

Sep 9, 2011
I havent been on in a couple weeks and just catching up now. Crazy the guy got busted. Does anybody have a link to a news story on it? Thx

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic