Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Renegade69's 3rd Cycle Log. TPP/NPP/Winny

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Dont know what your actually looking to gain here but it looks like mass mads until I see htat winny I see no caloric intake for a bulker or a cutter as one would call them just clean 4000 calories. That does tell much nor does your program. You are working calves 2 times in 1 day Them the following morning and skip the following pm and start up again next morning and shoot to chest a little over board but ok . You should totally break your work out up almost into DC style. Thats working calves onlny 8 x a week from what I see. 4000 calories sounds like a cutter or a very light bulker but calories and carbs and fats and protiens and all these other things come into play as wel. It is much easier to write these down as well well so you know exactly how clean your diet is and it only takes another 20-30 seconds per meal. That would give us all a much more accurate way to constructively criticize what your should should not be doing. Computers I such at for instance if I reread this and go back to fix something it starts erasing letters on me and I gotta start writing over cause i hit a button and dont know which one. Hence I could use help learning computer buttons and what they mean and do and I been a member of the community for many year prob long b4 you knew it existed renegade. I love tp/npp dbol methyl-1test blend the best for a bulker the tpp is great too. winny is dependant on a cutter but winny sucks orally unless used at 200mg daily.but then your liver takes a beating and 99% of you say you get you liver enzymes tested regularlly but ya see your all or most are full of shit. B4 and after everycycle is all thats asked and if the 99% said they did that they would be erasing there names and asking questions as too is this good coming off cycle or is this bad and vice versa and I have yet to se 50 % in 8 years do any such thing. I sya except for the old timers the rest of the people on these boards are here for the cheapest source so they can inject god knows what into themselves and try to get big having prob never even lifted an weight before. My reason for coming on here at first many many many years ago was to learn about diet and protien and fat and carbs and the doifferent protiens and what each and everything plays apart in my body if I gave any vip on here a 30 minute quiz they should know all the basics before getting any statuis to anywhere JMO. Anyhow sorry I got off subject buddy. You should re-evaluate you training and diet and exercise and I know obviously by what you posted calves are your weak spot well thats not goona change working muscles too much is not good for them either. Try adding Peg MGF and IGFLR3 to your calves inside and out and before you do this do basic research on it if you want it to work and you want your calves to proportion out with the rest of you. Just a little tip for that I experimented with in the past but never posted on it because really the full affect is about 6 months to see full results although you here this 3 month nonsense. 3 months is just how long it takes the baby stem cells to split into 2 and heal into full mature adult cells hence giving you 2x as many to heal you muscle fibers. You got much researching if you wanna take this route though. respectfully,Wake

I know you say you are trying to help this community... and in your old feeble mind you probably believe that you are...

But you sound like and old arrogant cock sucking shill...

If he is running his cycle and getting results from this work out then leave him alone about it... I don't recall reading in any of his post where he asked for help... yet you still insist on telling him what he is doing wrong...

You then go further to push peptides on him... HMMMM... I wonder... Where ever can he get some? I bet YOU know where....

I say... Mr.Awakened... you take your un-requested assistance and shove it in your ass!

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I know you say you are trying to help this community... and in your old feeble mind you probably believe that you are...

If he is running his cycle and getting results from this work out then leave him alone about it... I don't recall reading in any of his post where he asked for help... yet you still insist on telling him what he is doing wrong...

You then go further to push peptides on him... HMMMM... I wonder... Where ever can he get some? I bet YOU know where....

I say... Mr.Awakened... you take your un-requested assistance and shove it in your ass!

That right there is some funny shit!

G

GOAL200

Jan 15, 2011

Holy shit, thats the best post I've read all week. LoL.

I just may put that in my sig, bro.

S

Samue

Apr 29, 2011
Bumping this. How did this turn out for you bro?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I was following this... What the hell happened? This dude ok?

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
he does this time to time he went missing in action on our last log on meso, but we all love it when ren shows back up

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic