Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Renegade69's 3rd Cycle Log. TPP/NPP/Winny

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I have never seen NPP in 150mg./Ml. (I Ml. is the same as 1 cc) Every brand I have seen is always 100mg./Ml. What brand is it?

I have access to 200mgs/1ml NPP. Good luck with your cycle bro! I will follow your log!

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
Thanks Brian, glad your on board buddy. Playtime is over, and summer is coming....2-A-Days it is. Hope everything is good on your end.

Easy with the names big R! :) Everything is going good. Still struggling off and on with the cut.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
That is a brutal schedule Bro - I'll be following along! You're fuckin goin hardcore!

Renegade69

Renegade69

Sep 11, 2010
DAY2

Today I had a beast leg session. Everything went well. My diet is on point and I can notice slight changes in my body about every 2 or 3 days. I feel like the winstrol is kicking in slowly but surely. I finished up my leg routine with leg abduction and adduction, doing sets with 300 pounds as the high point.

Renegade69

Renegade69

Sep 11, 2010
DAY3

My legs feel like they are about to fall off! So I wake up in bed today and I already knew I was in trouble right from the start, I feel like the guy from Avatar having to pick my legs up just trying to get into the shower or my car. I'm disregarding it as no big deal and I'm moving on....that's exactly what happens after you inject 2.5cc's into each ventroglute and then do a leg workout. Last night I had a chest workout which went extremely well, and today I hit back which I am really looking forward to. Diet remains on point and I have begun to get a little more sleep as well. Judging by how I feel, next week should be pretty interesting.

Renegade69

Renegade69

Sep 11, 2010
DAY4

Today is thursday, Last night I worked Back and Tri's...I was more explosive. I think the winny is starting to kick in already because my muscles seem a bit more dense and strength in the gym is up. I have already gotten one or two comments, maybe because I was DB rowing the 110's with perfect form. What I really want to feel is the test kick in....Im assuming that I should be able to feel it by the 6th or 7th shot, right now I'm only 3 deep. Tomorrow I pin again, and I will be shooting my delts. Appetite is UP! Diet has been on point.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Sounds like u know a lil something about hard work and dedication. I told u I would check up on your post bro. Sounds like you are in straight BEAST MODE ! Keep up the hard work and the log brotha!

Renegade69

Renegade69

Sep 11, 2010
DAY5

Straight Beast mode is right! I'm starting to feel like I turned the knob up to 11, and then broke it off. Went out for St. Pattys last night...not irish but I do enjoy meeting up with all my friends. I had 2 or 3 healthy swigs of Jack and left it at that. Didn't have a desire to drink because I'm just loving my progress too much. Everyone who I saw commented on my appearance...which is awesome. Hit shoulders, delts, and abs before I went out. My workout went real good as usual and my diet has been on point. Only 5 days in and loving it! Today is friday, which means that it's time to pin. Ill be shooting my delts for my third scheduled injection - excited!

Renegade69

Renegade69

Sep 11, 2010
DAY6

Today I woke up to the realization that I'm bigger. This is going to be one hell of a trip...I'm only 6 days deep in a 8-9 week cycle and it's already hard to hide. My muscles are also noticeably more hard to the touch. Everything looks nice and full, so I'm under the impression that IT'S HAPPENING! I'm scared to think about how I will look by next weekend. My eating and training have been on point...I find myself eating cleaner and cleaner too. Strength is up also.

Last edited:
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Awesome bro. You're making me want to start my cycle early, haha. Keep it up. It's funny how once you start your cycle your subconscious starts unconsciously forcing you to eat cleaner, sleep better, and train harder. I love it.

Last edited:
A

Awakened615

Mar 1, 2011
Dont know what your actually looking to gain here but it looks like mass mads until I see htat winny I see no caloric intake for a bulker or a cutter as one would call them just clean 4000 calories. That does tell much nor does your program. You are working calves 2 times in 1 day Them the following morning and skip the following pm and start up again next morning and shoot to chest a little over board but ok . You should totally break your work out up almost into DC style. Thats working calves onlny 8 x a week from what I see. 4000 calories sounds like a cutter or a very light bulker but calories and carbs and fats and protiens and all these other things come into play as wel. It is much easier to write these down as well well so you know exactly how clean your diet is and it only takes another 20-30 seconds per meal. That would give us all a much more accurate way to constructively criticize what your should should not be doing. Computers I such at for instance if I reread this and go back to fix something it starts erasing letters on me and I gotta start writing over cause i hit a button and dont know which one. Hence I could use help learning computer buttons and what they mean and do and I been a member of the community for many year prob long b4 you knew it existed renegade. I love tp/npp dbol methyl-1test blend the best for a bulker the tpp is great too. winny is dependant on a cutter but winny sucks orally unless used at 200mg daily.but then your liver takes a beating and 99% of you say you get you liver enzymes tested regularlly but ya see your all or most are full of shit. B4 and after everycycle is all thats asked and if the 99% said they did that they would be erasing there names and asking questions as too is this good coming off cycle or is this bad and vice versa and I have yet to se 50 % in 8 years do any such thing. I sya except for the old timers the rest of the people on these boards are here for the cheapest source so they can inject god knows what into themselves and try to get big having prob never even lifted an weight before. My reason for coming on here at first many many many years ago was to learn about diet and protien and fat and carbs and the doifferent protiens and what each and everything plays apart in my body if I gave any vip on here a 30 minute quiz they should know all the basics before getting any statuis to anywhere JMO. Anyhow sorry I got off subject buddy. You should re-evaluate you training and diet and exercise and I know obviously by what you posted calves are your weak spot well thats not goona change working muscles too much is not good for them either. Try adding Peg MGF and IGFLR3 to your calves inside and out and before you do this do basic research on it if you want it to work and you want your calves to proportion out with the rest of you. Just a little tip for that I experimented with in the past but never posted on it because really the full affect is about 6 months to see full results although you here this 3 month nonsense. 3 months is just how long it takes the baby stem cells to split into 2 and heal into full mature adult cells hence giving you 2x as many to heal you muscle fibers. You got much researching if you wanna take this route though. respectfully,Wake

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Ren, where did you go? This is the same shit you pulled on your last cycle...... start a log, post for a week or two, then POOF, you disappear. lol. People are still following this, so how 'bout an update bro?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic