Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Remembering Operation raw deal (ORD), 4 yrs ago last week

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Tilltheend.......Some of us "dumbasses" got caught because some punk ass rolled on us and even had a file of information on us to offer up just in case they got popped. Real stand up guys.....NOT

I remember hearing somthin about that Punk you speak off.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Great post PRL, I agree with you, its a shame that a "few" are info collecting, and then selling everyone out if they caught. Maybe all this honor and respect thing we old folks always talk about will start catching on with others out here. Hence meaning the kids starting to log onto these boards will watch what they say, and start with the respect.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
So for those of us slow people, who are we referring too? Anyone currently active?

P

PRL

Jan 23, 2011
SHINE...Well.....you never know...Since I've got renal cell cancer and lung cancer, that my just be my final act...LOL I still keep tabs on his address...

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
SHINE...Well.....you never know...Since I've got renal cell cancer and lung cancer, that my just be my final act...LOL I still keep tabs on his address...

Damn brotha i'm sorry to here that, Havn't talked with you realy since I moded with you On OffShore. That piece of shit will get his someday.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010

Sorry to hear that man.

Im sure info collector Kyle would be all smiles with you knocking at his door. We have a lot of those dooshbag types running a muck these days.

P

PRL

Jan 23, 2011
Thanks.....but we had a saying in VietNam...."It don't mean nothin'". I'm still able to play golf every day so it's all good...

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
Great post and good to see you again PRL

Gymace and Gymvet are two seperate guys.. Both are true scum. I have tried to warn people about Gymvet for about 8 or 9 years that he was snitch, among other things I can't mention due to what he still might do to them..

anyways..

P

PRL

Jan 23, 2011
BASS...You're right about them being 2 different scub bags. At my age, memory is the second thing to go. I was referring to Hardcorepharms.

Spectrum

Spectrum

Dec 16, 2010
ORD deal was very targeted and most sources got grabbed that September morning .
Targeted yes, but only in that they had solid info on certain people.... it wasnt like they decided to go after a small group of people - they spent a significant amount of time just connecting the dots and the wreckless culture on the boards at the time made that easy as shit. Do you realize that one single raw source was able to give up 90% of all the UG labs info operating in the states? Yes, US gov had DEA on the ground in China during all this shit...Their (chinas) cooperation was limited I assume but any cooperation from them was pretty much unheard of before this. China having the olympics upcoming gave our government leverage they usually lacked I'm sure - US Gov probably told them if they stonewalled DEA we'd make them look bad on the international stage.

ORD was centered around SSB, run by Goran Crnila a.k.a. GymAce. GymAce was released from prison 7-24-2009. He was the key player in the entire operation, as his open source board made almost all domestic UGL's easy targets.

Federal Bureau of Prisons
Admin is absolutely right. Gymace was greedy and naive. SSB took gear sales completely out of the shadows and waved it in LE's face in a manner that was unprecedented - way more blatant than even meso (in its wild west days) and OLM had ever been. Google steroids and SSB showed up top of the results. Go register there and in 10 minutes ANYBODY could be perusing a dozen DOMESTIC SOURCES lists as well as powders from a 1/2 dozen people. You have to remember this was not long after Balco led to major league baseball which led to congressional hearings which led to the fucking president of the US mentioning gear in his state of the union speech.

Somebody remind me why we are remembering this and not forgetting it? Why bring it back to light? It would be like the Nazi's wanting to talk WW2. Forget it, learn from it and don't ever talk about it.
What? We're talking about it so we DON'T forget - and maybe some who weren't around to be impacted, or have friends that were, don't have to go thru the same thing or something similiar.

Right! Because the problem is these fools now are too open about everything. Sources are too open, buyers are too open, reps are too open. Like I said earlier, everything now looks a hell of a lot like it did 4 years ago before ORD happened.

When OGG went down in 2005, remember how on every board it was QV, Ttokkyo, Brovel, etc., everywhere? The mexican vet gear was the big deal, big sellers. Hell it was cheap as fuck. $10-12 for a bottle of test at the graneros. The one granero that sold the most of the stuff had some gringo whitey running the AAS show there. If you came in for anything AAS you talked to him. I can't remember his name now, but the place made me nervous. I would go in a bit further to a less busy area to a place where I was the only non mexican in there. Mexico was IT for AAS. Huge business. They shut that shit down.

Then it was all about powders and brewing and all these fuckin UG's started poppin up everywhere. So many labs, and every week there were 5 more. And the talk was all over the boards about it. They popped a ton of the US UG's and they got some guys overseas too RC and the BD guy, and ret (though he's been out now for a year and a half or so).

So what is popular now? What is the biggest thing now that everyone is talking about? What's going to happen next?

I gotta say, I don't think it's possible to educate the masses. The kids these days are arrogant and have this entitlement mentality that is mind boggling. They seem oblivious to the fact they are participating in an illegal drug trade. The amount of shit they post is crazy. And they aren't concerned in the least with security. If a source offers a way to pay with a credit card these fuckers are all over it! And god forbid an international order takes more than 10-14 days to get to them. They will go on every board they can to bitch about the source and "hope they didn't get scammed". These people are a threat to the core of the community (dwindling it seems) and they should be banned from every board if they cannot (read: will not) be educated.
All true...

Well.....I guess I can say that I know a little about ORD...LOL And I can also tell you what the problem was back then and I assume it's still a problem today. Just to lay a little ground work, I'm old school. When I was growing up integrity and honor meant something. We took responsibility for our own actions. The buck stopped with me. The U.S. Attorney APPEALED my sentence to the 9th Circuit Court. I'd NEVER heard of a prosecutor appealing a sentence. Guess he was pissed because I didn't roll, whine, and snivle like 95% of the guys that got popped did. That was the problem then. With the sources who were in their 20's and 30's and 40's, there was absolutely NO honor. They rolled on their own mothers if they thought it would do them any good. Oh....and speaking of honorless assholes, GymAce aka HardCorpPharms aka GymVet aka what ever asshole name he had he was a punkass that dropped dimes on everyone that he could think of. I'm shocked that he didn't get a shiv in his kidneys while he was in prison. He was the absolute scum of the scummiest by the way he did business. Ask Ms Wetback about GymAce. She knows the scoop.

To those scared little boys that sung like canaries....Did you really believe that a DEA agent could get you a reduced sentence? Did you really believe that the U.S. Attorney could get you a reduced sentence? How gullible could you be. For those of you who didn't know, at the time of ORD, there were MANDATORY sentencing guidelines. Federal judges had absolutely NO discretion as far as sentencing was concerned. You canaries sang for no other reason than because you had no integrity or honor. I guess the bottom line for my rant is this. Stay Safe.....know your source and HIS source. I can honestly say that not one single person that I had dealings with was touched. Can you say the same.

And then there were the "upstanding" "bros" that took advantage of the situation and bailed on the sources that ran a tab for them. They ignored the call for help when some of us desperately needed cash for bond and attorney fees. Thanks PECS....you asshole. Thanks EvilGeorge...you asshole. I could go on and on but it would take up too much band width.

I guess the bottom line is....how about having a little honor. How about respecting your brothers in bodybuilding. How about standing tall when LE wants to cut you off at the knees and saying "NO....I can't remember a damn thing. I've got honor. I'm old school. The buck stops here."
If you did, it would make this a brotherhood again. But I guess that's just too much to ask.;...Or is it?????
See, thats why I count you as one of my 2 REAL friends from the online BB community after a dozen fucking years! Well, more like a father figure or uncle - cause you're an old fart. Btw, u need to give me a ring (or vice versa) before long - that question u ask me every fuckin time we talk, I've got an answer now, kinda :)

The dumbasses got caught in ORD.
With all due respect - that is a really dumbass comment to make.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic