Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Remembering Operation raw deal (ORD), 4 yrs ago last week

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I just wish people would back off. If a 35 year old nfl linebacker wants to improve his ability to recover so he can play few more years then great. LoL it's a choice and there's no need for demonization

P

Paula28

Oct 12, 2011
Omg have most people learn nothing from ORD ?? Holy shit ! Feds wait patiently for the sources to sell their stuff to get their stuff and especially to brag about like unluckily most sources do . Then u get the hard knock at the door at 5 am and it's all over they don't even need a judge . Please be careful don't let your guard down of its not happening today it doesn't mean it's not happening in a year . And like Crowman said its bs people blame the sentences of ord on recs drugs it's ridiculous please read the f... Indictments most sources were careless . ( including my other half) Stay safe .

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I don't think anyone here is disagreeing with you Paula. Yes, sources and their customers (mostly their customers) start putting way too much info out on the boards (why some boards allow it I don't know, other than stupidity), and LE just collects info, builds their case, gets involved on some level UC, then you have your next big bust. And yes, they're chasing the AAS. The recs and guns are just a bonus. AAS sourcing just needs to be kept more private and underground like it used to be. But greed prevents that.

P

PRL

Jan 23, 2011
Well.....I guess I can say that I know a little about ORD...LOL And I can also tell you what the problem was back then and I assume it's still a problem today. Just to lay a little ground work, I'm old school. When I was growing up integrity and honor meant something. We took responsibility for our own actions. The buck stopped with me. The U.S. Attorney APPEALED my sentence to the 9th Circuit Court. I'd NEVER heard of a prosecutor appealing a sentence. Guess he was pissed because I didn't roll, whine, and snivle like 95% of the guys that got popped did. That was the problem then. With the sources who were in their 20's and 30's and 40's, there was absolutely NO honor. They rolled on their own mothers if they thought it would do them any good. Oh....and speaking of honorless assholes, GymAce aka HardCorpPharms aka GymVet aka what ever asshole name he had he was a punkass that dropped dimes on everyone that he could think of. I'm shocked that he didn't get a shiv in his kidneys while he was in prison. He was the absolute scum of the scummiest by the way he did business. Ask Ms Wetback about GymAce. She knows the scoop.

To those scared little boys that sung like canaries....Did you really believe that a DEA agent could get you a reduced sentence? Did you really believe that the U.S. Attorney could get you a reduced sentence? How gullible could you be. For those of you who didn't know, at the time of ORD, there were MANDATORY sentencing guidelines. Federal judges had absolutely NO discretion as far as sentencing was concerned. You canaries sang for no other reason than because you had no integrity or honor. I guess the bottom line for my rant is this. Stay Safe.....know your source and HIS source. I can honestly say that not one single person that I had dealings with was touched. Can you say the same.

And then there were the "upstanding" "bros" that took advantage of the situation and bailed on the sources that ran a tab for them. They ignored the call for help when some of us desperately needed cash for bond and attorney fees. Thanks PECS....you asshole. Thanks EvilGeorge...you asshole. I could go on and on but it would take up too much band width.

I guess the bottom line is....how about having a little honor. How about respecting your brothers in bodybuilding. How about standing tall when LE wants to cut you off at the knees and saying "NO....I can't remember a damn thing. I've got honor. I'm old school. The buck stops here."
If you did, it would make this a brotherhood again. But I guess that's just too much to ask.;...Or is it?????

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Good post PRL.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Well.....I guess I can say that I know a little about ORD...LOL And I can also tell you what the problem was back then and I assume it's still a problem today. Just to lay a little ground work, I'm old school. When I was growing up integrity and honor meant something. We took responsibility for our own actions. The buck stopped with me. The U.S. Attorney APPEALED my sentence to the 9th Circuit Court. I'd NEVER heard of a prosecutor appealing a sentence. Guess he was pissed because I didn't roll, whine, and snivle like 95% of the guys that got popped did. That was the problem then. With the sources who were in their 20's and 30's and 40's, there was absolutely NO honor. They rolled on their own mothers if they thought it would do them any good. Oh....and speaking of honorless assholes, GymAce aka HardCorpPharms aka GymVet aka what ever asshole name he had he was a punkass that dropped dimes on everyone that he could think of. I'm shocked that he didn't get a shiv in his kidneys while he was in prison. He was the absolute scum of the scummiest by the way he did business. Ask Ms Wetback about GymAce. She knows the scoop.

To those scared little boys that sung like canaries....Did you really believe that a DEA agent could get you a reduced sentence? Did you really believe that the U.S. Attorney could get you a reduced sentence? How gullible could you be. For those of you who didn't know, at the time of ORD, there were MANDATORY sentencing guidelines. Federal judges had absolutely NO discretion as far as sentencing was concerned. You canaries sang for no other reason than because you had no integrity or honor. I guess the bottom line for my rant is this. Stay Safe.....know your source and HIS source. I can honestly say that not one single person that I had dealings with was touched. Can you say the same.

And then there were the "upstanding" "bros" that took advantage of the situation and bailed on the sources that ran a tab for them. They ignored the call for help when some of us desperately needed cash for bond and attorney fees. Thanks PECS....you asshole. Thanks EvilGeorge...you asshole. I could go on and on but it would take up too much band width.

I guess the bottom line is....how about having a little honor. How about respecting your brothers in bodybuilding. How about standing tall when LE wants to cut you off at the knees and saying "NO....I can't remember a damn thing. I've got honor. I'm old school. The buck stops here."
If you did, it would make this a brotherhood again. But I guess that's just too much to ask.;...Or is it?????

Great post PRL and to answer your rhetorical question, yes that is to much to ask. There is little to no honor left not only in this biz but in biz in the US as a whole. It is all about ME and that's what matters. Even just good quality biz is hard to do today, and you can trust no one.

I am proud to have worked with you and known you. You did what only one or two others on here have done. Stood up, shut up and took your punishment like a man. Everyone knows the rules and everyone knows the possible outcome. They all want the money but none of the responsibility that goes with it. It has infected the mafia, they even rat on each other, why should we expect anything different on here? There is no real "family" or "brotherhood" and 99% of the time no one is going to take out a family member for ratting.

Now EvilGeorge, that is a name I have not heard in ages.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010

GA was actually working with the DEA for a good while BEFORE ORD. Tightbooty was also in on the gig (big surprise).
When ORD happened and the shit hit the fan the DEA had allready collected all the evidence they needed thanks to GA. PRL I think the only reason he didnt get a shiv is because he was kept in a cushy little Fed joint in SanDiego, had his own little room, cable, computer etc...

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
GA was actually working with the DEA for a good while BEFORE ORD. Tightbooty was also in on the gig (big surprise).
When ORD happened and the shit hit the fan the DEA had allready collected all the evidence they needed thanks to GA. PRL I think the only reason he didnt get a shiv is because he was kept in a cushy little Fed joint in SanDiego, had his own little room, cable, computer etc...

Now that I did not know.

And yeah TB ended up being a bit on the dirty side, she was always an attention flake to me.

P

PRL

Jan 23, 2011
Tilltheend.......Some of us "dumbasses" got caught because some punk ass rolled on us and even had a file of information on us to offer up just in case they got popped. Real stand up guys.....NOT

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic