Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Remembering Operation raw deal (ORD), 4 yrs ago last week

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
Those three words still send chills down my spine to this day when I hear them! Alot of people were cleaning house & shitting their pants when that was going down...........

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
I'll never forget the guys in long island with the 55 gallon drums in the basement! WOOF!!!

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
Reading all this sent chills down my back and seeing a lot of names I have not thought about in years..... A few other names came to mind...MY BOY SuperiorChemistry he killed himself about a month before ORD and was sending all kinds of vague emails...(I think LE was leaning on him and he was a real stand up guy)

That crazy basterd TRACTOR was AWESOME....

PECS was a DICK...I'd love to know what happened to some of the VIPS from there...BUT it really was just insane...I remember when GYMACE was raffling off a ducati or some shit and then being in the shoutbox and taunting LE saying exactly where he was....

People got lazy and out of control, the economy was great and there was lots of money flowing around...geez

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
No disrespect to you, but my views on tractor are a bit different. But to each their own....

No prob Tommyguns...seen you around for a long time...we all know these people in different ways. Tractor was a bit crazy for sure but he always did right by my account.

I'm sure there is the good the bad and the ugly of it all.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
No prob Tommyguns...seen you around for a long time...we all know these people in different ways. Tractor was a bit crazy for sure but he always did right by my account.

I'm glad to hear it!

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
I remember. Never to be forgotten. But doomed to be repeated if people are more careful.

Canecorso

Canecorso

Jun 3, 2011
ORD five yrs passed already wow...I remember it like it was yesterday

D

darklion

Sep 7, 2012
ORD five yrs passed already wow...I remember it like it was yesterday

you and me both bro..in alote of ways it feels like it was yesturday.. but in some other ways it feels like a lifetime ago

muay thai

muay thai

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2012
dont callme SIR, call me SUR-VIVOR......still here, lots of us,

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic